And people don't think this is a Dynasty?

The Patriot s are on thier way to another run. Coaching says it all in the playoffs- I don't like it but they are gonna kill the Steelers. The last thing this team needed was Corey Dillon.

207791[/snapback]

Up untril yesterday, I though the Steelers were going to win. But after the way the dogass Jets almost beat them, I think the Pats are going to kill them...and roll to yet another G**DAMN SUPER BOWL.

PTR

There is more hope than you'd think. Just because a team has a dominant game one week doesn't mean it will walk over its opponent the next week. Consider that the NY Giants barely won their playoff games, while the Bills absolutely destroyed the LA Raiders in the AFC Championship Game. The Steelers are a better team than they showed against the Jets. Don't forget they'll have an extra day of rest.

I hope so, but if I'm a Pittsburgh fan I'm crapping my pants right now.

207913[/snapback]

You're absolutely correct. In fact, if I were Cowher, I'd either come up with a better gameplan or start Maddox. Ben ain't gonna make it past NE for one quarter. And that should bode well for NEF.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

Yep, me too... New England and Atlanta, EXACTLY like I said before the playoffs started. NE is #1 until beaten, and Atlanta wins on the road in the playoffs. SIMPLE.

Give NE their props... say :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: and :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: again to their FANS. NO RESPECT for you WHATSOEVER, :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: heads.

The Patriots are on thier way to another run. Coaching says it all in the playoffs- I don't like it but they are gonna kill the Steelers. The last thing this team needed was Corey Dillon.

207791[/snapback]

If I had to bet on it, I would take Belichick against Cowher every time. The two are polar opposites when it comes to postseason coaching and results.

But the Steelers do have a chance because the key to beating the Pats is to pound the football down their throat and the Steelers have Bettis and Staley behind an aggressive offensive line. If the Steelers keep it north and south, they should have more success running the ball against NE than the talented NYJ front 7.

The Pats proved once again this week that they can out-prepare anyone. The physically overmatched NE db's were so in tune to what the Colts were doing on every play that they were always in position to make a play without having to have extraordinary ability to do it. If you can pound the Pats, they will tire and then they can be beaten in all phases. They nearly lost both Super Bowls to teams that made them stay on the field and wore them down late.

If I had to bet on it, I would take Belichick against Cowher every time.  The two are polar opposites when it comes to postseason coaching and results.

But the Steelers do have a chance because the key to beating the Pats is to pound the football down their throat and the Steelers have Bettis and Staley behind an aggressive offensive line.  If the Steelers keep it north and south, they should have more success running the ball against NE than the talented NYJ front 7.

The Pats proved once again this week that they can out-prepare anyone.  The physically overmatched NE db's were so in tune to what the Colts were doing on every play that they were always in position to make a play without having to have extraordinary ability to do it.  If you can pound the Pats, they will tire and then they can be beaten in all phases.  They nearly lost both Super Bowls to teams that made them stay on the field and wore them down late.

208048[/snapback]

Yes, if they have a chance they need to pound the ball and keep it out of Ben's hands. But you said it all- the Patriots seem to out-prepare anyone.

this absolutely IS a dynasty, and anyone that still doesn't admit it doesn't understand football. How good is Belichick? He just used two first-year UFAs, two street free agents, and a 30 year old WR to COMPLETELY SHUT DOWN the most PROLIFIC PASSING OFFENSE IN NFL HISTORY.

Go ahead, pull your head out of the sand.

this absolutely IS a dynasty, and anyone that still doesn't admit it doesn't understand football. How good is Belichick? He just used two first-year UFAs, two street free agents, and a 30 year old WR to COMPLETELY SHUT DOWN the most PROLIFIC PASSING OFFENSE IN NFL HISTORY.

208114[/snapback]

And without Ty Law and Richard Seymour.

208114[/snapback]

And we have the distinct pleasure of finishing second to them every year from now until Belichick decides to quit.

While I watched the game, I kept thinking to myself....And he got TD to take Drew off his hands HOW?!?!

And we have the distinct pleasure of finishing second to them every year from now until Belichick decides to quit.

While I watched the game, I kept thinking to myself....And he got TD to take Drew off his hands HOW?!?!

208227[/snapback]

I've got to tip my Bills Cap to the Pats. It looked like Manning was thoroughly confused midway through the second quarter.

Didn't TD say it will take 2 - 3 backs to effectively run Mularkey's system? The best (only) way to beat the Pats is to physically dominate them. Match Bruschi's intensity and shove it up his a**.