Another angle of attack on Obamacare

Read:

http://www.realclear..._wet_dream.html

This time, do not laugh, because I assure you: this schit ain't funny. Not in the slightest.

Yeah, yeah spare me the "Tech talk babble" and, the destruction of the messenger arguments.

This guy is talking IT architecture, or, what passes for it when you put government/politico/lawyer-types in charge of building systems. Therefore, this is not about opinion, this is about expertise(or staggering lackthereof). NOTE: This is not "my" argument. This is a different angle of attack on the same design flaw.

My argument? Outsourcing of buidling these sites/architecture WILL be done. None of these "navigators" have the first F'ing clue how to select technology, manage consultants, or design workflow. They are not even qualfied to administer these systems.

Therefore, they will hire outsiders to do this. Even if we ignore McAffee's valid points, if those with access to it are free to do as they like, which includes hiring bad guys, or, just generally F'ing things up, then it's a nightmare. A serious nightmare.

McAffee is talking about the tech-side exploits of the flaw, as in external exploits, as I would expect an anti-virus guy would. I have been talking about the social engineering exploits, the implementor people side of this, and the inherent internal threats.

It doesn't matter, because either point is enough for rational thinking, serious people, to demand, at the very least, an immediate stoppage, so that qualified professionals can get in there and assess the threat, make recommendations, and implement something. But really? A rational, but also, experienced, person would demand this design be thrown out, the desinger fired, and a new plan.

If we are going with the "very least" plan? 9-15 months delay, for a system of this size. That's right for the technical part of this.

Unfortunately, there is no solution for the people side. IF 1 bad guy gets access to the entire system, (and make no mistake, he will), then most of this is a moot point. He WILL bring it down.

Then, all this becomes academic. All it takes is for one guy, who thinks it will be hilarious to force a bunch of liberals to explain how their baby was so easily raped by a simple, well-known attack. I know of guys who would do it just to see the look on your/their face. Nothing more.

EDIT: If Democrats want to see what REAL anachists look like, and stop calling Republicans something they really aren't? Wait until the real anarchists begin taking their shots at Obamacare. Then they will know real anarchy.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

This is precisely why this piece of **** law has to be implemented immediately in order that the full force of its idiocy smashes the American public squarely in the groin. Of course B. O., Pelosi, Reid and their !@#$tard droogs will go on offense claiming it's the Repub's fault.

Can't wait till the seven hundred thirteen people who signed up for this find out they've had their savings accounts drained by hackers and they're now on the hook for hundreds of thousands of dollars of debt that the identity thieves stole from the banks I with loans made in their name with the PHI they so freely gave up while applying for this trash.

This is precisely why this piece of **** law has to be implemented immediately in order that the full force of its idiocy smashes the American public squarely in the groin. Of course B. O., Pelosi, Reid and their !@#$tard droogs will go on offense claiming it's the Repub's fault.

Can't wait till the seven hundred thirteen people who signed up for this find out they've had their savings accounts drained by hackers and they're now on the hook for hundreds of thousands of dollars of debt that the identity thieves stole from the banks I with loans made in their name with the PHI they so freely gave up while applying for this trash.

You know what's really sad? In 30 years, when ACA is widely seen as the massive abortion most sane people know it to be, public school history books will explain how it was a Republican law that Democrats fought to stop.

The sky is falling, it his us on the head! :doh:

It figures that a clown like you would be unable to distinguish Chicken Little from a straightforward argument.

Prove where any of this is wrong, or STFU.

You want Chicken Little? Your party's belief in Global Warming is Chicken Little.

Funny 2 issues we'd be better off without, both created by Democrats.