[closed]THE RETURN OF MR. 2011

I believe CJ and Freddie both could give an ats rass about who is the starter. They both get touches, they are used simultaneously, individually, interchangeably and are necessities in today's game. Both are very good and very different.

Hackett must have blown a load when he figured out he could run hurry up pounding Freddie for a few plays, then CJ, and back a fourth.

When that was clicking the bills o rolled. And the rookie QB benefitted.

I believe CJ and Freddie both could give an ats rass about who is the starter. They both get touches, they are used simultaneously, individually, interchangeably and are necessities in today's game. Both are very good and very different.

Hackett must have blown a load when he figured out he could run hurry up pounding Freddie for a few plays, then CJ, and back a fourth.

When that was clicking the bills o rolled. And the rookie QB benefitted.

Nice to have the two very different styles, indeed complimentary. Hackett is a lucky boy ! Edited by Beerball

CJ Spiller is still in a learning process. It will be another year or two until I think he begins to hit his climax. Then I do not know how good he will be but I do know what he is right now. He has had a rough year but there are a lot of reasons he has struggled - not all of them his fault. I think we need to see a lot more of CJ Spiller. I think he needs to be involved in the passing game and that is hard to fathom. He was used in previous seasons because a lack of WR's but we have some pretty solid guys there now.

I want Fred Jackson and CJ Spiller on the field at the same time. I want I-formations, T-formations, pro sets and single and double wings. If you can put these guys in the backfield then put CJ to wideout in motion you are going to create a mismatch. You want read-option? You have one there. Pass to CJ, Woods or SJ13...or handoff to FJ or EJ keeps it.

If you want the most out of Fred Jackson you need the most out of his teammates. He is at a point in his career where he needs to avoid touches if possible and prolong his career for when he is needed.

I like most of what you have said here (esply the parts about how to use everyone), I kind of think that it isn't so much CJ is still learning to run so much as Hackeet and CJ are just learning about what he can do and putting him good positions to excel.

Why does everything have to end up as JP vs. Flutie. Why do fans feel the need to pick "their guy" and make it a them vs. us mentality?

Run them both. Keep them fresh. Who cares who is out there on the first snap of the game?