Scouting the Cleveland Browns

You know, that's one of the mysteries of NFL life to me. They made the Packers look bad, really bad.

Are the Packers really really bad? Or are the Bengals like the Bills right now, "on" one week (Panthers, Ravens) and "off" the next (Jets)?

Bengals are inconsisent despite being loaded with talent on both sides of the ball. IMO, this is because their QB, HC, secondary and running game are only slightly above average. Marvin Lewis has had a very long leash there because the owner is cheap. Dalton is good but not great. They have Green-Ellis and Gio Bernard. Bernard is young and fast but can't block or get the tough yards. AJ Green is an absolute stud but his QB will miss him when he is wide open, still, in his 3rd year. The strength of their offense is the Patsy-esque 2 TE set with Gresham and Eifert. Edited by YoloInTheBlo

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done! :beer:

GO BILLS.

Where did you hide it? :lol:

I almost registered there to chime in, in part to apologize for the immature Bills fan/s that stormed their thread . Hopefully some of their more insightful posters come over here.

I'd love to invite mature opponents' fans to post ahead of each game. (Perhaps an aggressively moderated thread to keep it civil and intelligent?)

Has the Browns D faced the hurry up offense yet this year? Honest question, just curious. I know how good they are.

They face it in practice, much as the Bills do. Bills are the fastest team in the league at 21.22 seconds per play but the Browns are third at 24.33 seconds.

http://mmqb.si.com/2013/09/27/49ers-aldon-smith-jim-harbaugh-bedard-weekend-notes-nfl-no-win-win-situation/

Where did you hide it? :lol:

I almost registered there to chime in, in part to apologize for the immature Bills fan/s that stormed their thread . Hopefully some of their more insightful posters come over here.

I'd love to invite mature opponents' fans to post ahead of each game. (Perhaps an aggressively moderated thread to keep it civil and intelligent?)

Mirror, mirror, on the wall

PS: Fractals are friggin cool. I wish I knew how to create them. A charging buffalo fractal would be sweet!

Edited by Stranger in a Strange Land