Right behind ya Thursday night

Hoyer is playing just like Fitz used to for us. He's got that gunslinger mentality. He's going to try and force throws and fit them into places he has no right trying to do.

Rattle his cage. Hit him early and often and watch the turnovers pile up.

The Browns have no running game so either some no namer is going to have a career day against us or they will be one dimensional on offense.

Their defense is playing lights out so we need to not shoot ourselves in the foot with penalties.

Packers fan.

When i see your name i think of that NFL films special on the Ice Bowl. Sabol had the best voice "It was a cold winters day..." and que the music!

And yes the Bills should win this game. But that is how i felt against the Jets too.

The is a great game to get EJ and this young team/staff their first road win. IF the Bills play hard and disciplined they should walk away with a win. Also Hackett and Pettine must do a good job of disguising the weakness'. Pettine has shown he can do this. Jury out on Hackett.

Forgive him for not reading your screen name.

He once thought "Lone Star" must be a Seahawks fan. Another time he thought "Dirty Bird" rooted for the Chargers.

Lol...

Actually I thought they were talking about this girl I dated when I heard Dirty Bird...

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz

Thanks Ice Bowl. Always appreciate your kind words about our team.

Just curious, anyone here ever look into our record after IB stops by to say hi? I feel like its not good. He might be a voodoo witch doctor or something.