Buffalo Sabres 2013-14: free Center Ice preview through 10/19

Buftex

Hey, for all you casual (or broke) Sabres fans, just a heads up, there is a free Center Ice preview on Time Warner (and most likely all other cable & Satallite providers) through October 19th. Steve Ott and Thomas Vanek named team captains today, with Christian Ehrhoff as the alternate...who knows what to expect this year...the could be great... or awful....

The first game of the season (Wed 10/2) is on the NBC Sports channel (formerly Versus) at 8pm eastern...vs the Red Wings!

The first 10 games of the season, free! All times eastern.

Wed, Oct 2nd - 8pm @DETROIT (NBC)

Fri. Oct 4th- 7pm Ottawa

Sat. Oct 5th- 7pm @PITTSBURGH

Tues. Oct. 8-7:30pm Tampa Bay (NBC)

Thur Oct 10- 7pm Columbus

Sat Oct 12- 8pm @CHICAGO

Mon. Oct 14- 7:30pm Minnesota (NBC)

Tues Oct 15- 7pm @NY ISLANDERS

Thur Oct 17- 7pm Vancouver

Sat Oct 19-7pm Colorado

Edited by Buftex

Crap, I'm only on basic cable so I won't get the opener on NBC's cable channel. I do have a box though, so I'd imagine the free preview will still work for the others. I'll check it out tonight to see if any of any of the other games do show up.

Sabres picking up right where they left off last season....shaky on defense...bad power play puck movement...outmatched by the Red Wings...defensemen standing around watching Ryan Miller make saves from point blank range...Tyler Myers having a particularly bad game...it must be hockey season! :rolleyes:

Edited by Buftex

Sabres picking up right where they left off last season....shaky on defense...bad power play puck movement...outmatched by the Red Wings...defensemen standing around watching Ryan Miller make saves from point blank range...Tyler Myers having a particularly bad game...it must be hockey season! :rolleyes:

:thumbsup: