Kiko and Woods up 4 rook of the wk..vote

Bills have had at least one rookie nominated 3 out of the first 4 weeks. What a draft class.

yup. They keep it up and it'll turn to the ROTY votes.

Same subject, different page:

This draft class is looking to be one of legend. We might have found our Darryl Talley, Andre Reed, and Jim Kelly all in one draft. Things are looking up and we will go as far as these 3 will carry us.

And don

yup. They keep it up and it'll turn to the ROTY votes.

Same subject, different page:

This draft class is looking to be one of legend. We might have found our Darryl Talley, Andre Reed, and Jim Kelly all in one draft. Things are looking up and we will go as far as these 3 will carry us.

And don't forget Goodwin and Hopkins, when they comes back from his injury. Truly a good class for the Bills since they got Henry,Schoebel etc.

And don

And don't forget Goodwin and Hopkins, when they comes back from his injury. Truly a good class for the Bills since they got Henry,Schoebel etc.

agree. Not sure about Hopkins though. I've had this conversation already. Not that the kid might not be really good, or the young future of this teams kicking game, but how in the hell do you cut or sit Carpenter when he has been so amazing so far?

What if Hopkins comes in like Potter did... Looking great in preseason but once the season starts he can't get the ball into the end zone? Or be able to deal with swirling winds at The Ralph?

I just find it hard to justify not keeping Carpenter. At least for this season.

Bills have had at least one rookie nominated 3 out of the first 4 weeks. What a draft class.

EJ and RW look to have the potential to be a very, very nice QB/WR combo in the immediate future and I could certainly see RW being our "#1" before the season is over. Also, Kiko does seem to have some great instincts and a nose for making big plays. But on the flip side, it's only 4 weeks so far and legends are not made in 4 weeks or even a season. EJ has some growing pains to go through still and his accuracy and timing with the receivers needs to improve (as it should need to with a rookie QB in his 4th week). But I can say that at this point I couldn't ask for anything more then what we've got from these rookies so far and if you don't agree then I think your expectations are just unrealistic.

Also, the rookie staff (HC and OC namely) have some growing pains to go through as well. This weekend they repeated the mistake they made in the Pats game. At the end, they were trying not to lose the game by trying to just run it out and hope for a first down to kill the clock. Instead, I think they need to be trying to win the game and not be afraid to call a pass on first or second down (and this weekend 3 and long and they ran it again???). I feel we were lucky to hold on at the end this week and we all know what happened week 1. Go big or go home...a loser.