Patriots get first break

Fezmid

Proof?  Oh yes, those posts no longer exist, how sad.

Now, care to discuss Elisbeth Loftus' work on the falliablity of memory....

207922[/snapback]

Did she have a theory on how three separate people have the same recollection of the story. Or should we wait until tomorrow, when your chaperone at work can confirm our account?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did she have a theory on how three separate people have the same recollection of the story.  Or should we wait until tomorrow, when your chaperone at work can confirm our account?

207931[/snapback]

Mass Hysteria, fueled by the PPP gang who love to dish insults at poor old me.

And we are off tomorrow...

But don't forget, you were suggesting that I take some sort of stronger action against the people who call me TSW, pray tell what?

But don't forget, you were suggesting that I take some sort of stronger action against the people who call  me TSW, pray tell what?

207936[/snapback]

This should be easy, since this is encompassed in one thread. Where did I suggest that action?

I said you shouldn't take umbrage in being called a team-swapping whore, because you are.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

But don't forget, you were suggesting that I take some sort of stronger action against the people who call  me TSW, pray tell what?

207936[/snapback]

You can't let the jerkies at PPP who insult 100% of the time(the slight minority who do) rule your head! Even though we are outnumbered approximately 75-25% doesn't mean that our voices can't be heard...

And I'll STILL be posting here, saying how DB and Lindell should be GONE! <_<

You can't let the jerkies at PPP who insult 100% of the time(the slight minority who do) rule your head! Even though we are outnumbered approximately 75-25% doesn't mean that our voices can't be heard...

207971[/snapback]

The correct term is jerky jerk, bub.

Now I'm off to Turkey to take care of you because you insulted me.

Is that before or after the "false start" on Manning during the direct snap.

Nobody has explained to me how he was simulating the start of a play yet.

207625[/snapback]

Once you go under center (actually put your hands under the center), the QB cannot go in motion. If he had walked away before he put his hands under center, it would not have been a false start. Didn't you watch "Second String"? :devil:

Actually, the problems with the officiating were clear the first time the Patriots touched the ball. When the kick returner got up after being tackled, he spiked the ball right at the tackler. I could see it through the crowd there (rewound to make sure I saw it right), but no flag...

As far as T-Bone, I too remember when he became a Bills fans, though I thought it was during the season....didn't think it was during the Summer...

As far as T-Bone, I too remember when he became a Bills fans, though I thought it was during the season....didn't think it was during the Summer...

208148[/snapback]

That would make sense, after the 31-0 opening win. Go with the hot hand.

That would make sense, after the 31-0 opening win.  Go with the hot hand.

208154[/snapback]

Exactly when it all went down. The moment of truth.

But they say it was "just a joke" or whatever.

I'll ask again: would you, as a Bills fan, in any way, shape or form go to a home football game of either the Jets, the Patriots or the Dolphins...dress yourself from head to toe in THEIR attire....pledge your allegiance to THEIR team...just as a kind of joke?

Exactly.

Exactly when it all went down. The moment of truth.

But they say it was "just a joke" or whatever.

I'll ask again: would you, as a Bills fan, in any way, shape or form go to a home football game of either the Jets, the Patriots or the Dolphins...dress yourself from head to toe in THEIR attire....pledge your allegiance to THEIR team...just as a kind of joke?

Exactly.

208185[/snapback]

I would NEVER own or wear the gear of another NFL team. I remember sitting at the bar with the rest of fan club when they were doing a piece on "metrosexuals" and the guy (a Red Sox fan) admitted that he owned a Yankees hat because it matched some outfits he wore. The abject horror of the masses was palpable.

It was probably T-Bone's cousin. If you own gear from a second team - you ain't a die hard fan. PERIOD.

I would NEVER own or wear the gear of another NFL team.  I remember sitting at the bar with the rest of fan club when they were doing a piece on "metrosexuals" and the guy (a Red Sox fan) admitted that he owned a Yankees hat because it matched some outfits he wore.  The abject horror of the masses was palpable. 

It was probably T-Bone's cousin.  If you own gear from aa second team - you ain't a die hard fan.  PERIOD.

208192[/snapback]

That's funny. My mother bought me a baseball cap a few years ago. Thought is was the Buffalo Bisons. Nope it was a "Boston Redsox" cap. That things has an inch of dust sitting in the closet and will never ever see the light of day with me.

Go Mets. :devil:

.... and the guy (a Red Sox fan) admitted that he owned a Yankees hat because it matched some outfits he wore.  The abject horror of the masses was palpable. 

208192[/snapback]

Some bright bulb thought it would be a nice change of fashion pace to slap a Yankee logo on red hats. I wanted to puke every time I walked by a stand selling them.

I would NEVER own or wear the gear of another NFL team.  I remember sitting at the bar with the rest of fan club when they were doing a piece on "metrosexuals" and the guy (a Red Sox fan) admitted that he owned a Yankees hat because it matched some outfits he wore.

208192[/snapback]

What else would you wear with a pinstripe suit? :devil: