Patriots get first break

Fezmid

You really are an idiot?

Anyone with half a brain knows that T-Bone just tries to stir the pot.  He's a Patriots fan and when he comes to tailgates with his Bills fan friend he's a Bills fan for that day.  He justs makes light of it on the board because idiots like yourself are too stupid to understand the difference and get all riled up.

I've got a friend that's a die hard Browns fan and when he comes to Buffalo he roots for the Bills with me.  He owns some Bills stuff too, he's not a T-Bone.

Get a clue you !@#$.

207774[/snapback]

You Da Man BF, fair, objective, and Impartial

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you and T-Bone just get a !@#$ing room already. 

More like a "die easy" Browns fan.  Not unlike the Browns themselves.

207789[/snapback]

Any so-called "die-hard fan" who owns another team's attire can hardly be called a die-hard fan. Every time my son gets attire of another NFL team as a gift (I married into a Giants family and still have family and friends in St. Louis) it goes right into the donations box.

Dude Chill out already, you are starting to scare me.

Find me a post where I said I was a Bills fan....my photo was explained in that I only cheer against the Bills when they play the Patriots, that game they played the Titans and I was not about to show disrespect to the Bills by not wearing their attire.

Hell I show more respest for the Bills than most of the True Blue Die hard Bills fans on this board....

207783[/snapback]

Nah about the same. Many of the fans on this board dont appear to be fans of the Bills I know. With these folks unless we are 18 - 0 and win SB by 100 points we suck pure and simple

Yeah,  that was an unbelievable comment by Simms.  Everyone knows that helmet-to-helmet hits are always illegal...unless of course its a Patriot defender who does it.  Then its a great play.

207662[/snapback]

...made by a great competitor. I can't watch anymore. I hate these assclowns. Hopefully Pittsburgh destroys them next week.

Dude Chill out already, you are starting to scare me.

Find me a post where I said I was a Bills fan....my photo was explained in that I only cheer against the Bills when they play the Patriots, that game they played the Titans and I was not about to show disrespect to the Bills by not wearing their attire.

207783[/snapback]

Nice try, knowing that the old board has fried.

You are now denying that you declared support of Bills before the 2003 season, and then pulled back in mid season?

Good one.

You are now denying that you declared support of Bills before the 2003 season, and then pulled back in mid season?

Good one.

207807[/snapback]

Really, I did not know that, how far can you track posts?

Good one.

207807[/snapback]

Don't forget, that was the season after the Patriots missed the playoffs. When they turned it around in mid-2003 and the Bills hit the iceberg, the first rat off our sinking ship was T-Bone. I recall it well.

You really are an idiot?

Anyone with half a brain knows that T-Bone just tries to stir the pot.  He's a Patriots fan and when he comes to tailgates with his Bills fan friend he's a Bills fan for that day.  He justs makes light of it on the board because idiots like yourself are too stupid to understand the difference and get all riled up.

I've got a friend that's a die hard Browns fan and when he comes to Buffalo he roots for the Bills with me.  He owns some Bills stuff too, he's not a T-Bone.

Get a clue you !@#$.

207774[/snapback]

Are you braindead, NEF?

The simple fact that you or any other fan would wear an inter-divisional rival's gear to a game is an embarrassment to fandom everywhere. The simple fact that it is you and T-Bone does not, however, surprise me.

First you defend the Pats all day, and now you're defending a clear and present team-swapping whore. Unfugginbelievable. And I'm the idiot.

Really, I did not know that, how far can you track posts?

207815[/snapback]

Can only go back to Aug/Sep of this year.

How about the question. Did you or did you not declare full support for the Bills before the 2003 season, and then pulled back, as Pats got back on a roll?

Don't forget, that was the season after the Patriots missed the playoffs.  When they turned it around in mid-2003 and the Bills hit the iceberg, the first rat off our sinking ship was T-Bone.  I recall it well.

207817[/snapback]

Exactly. And to think that NEF is here defending T-Bone. Simply incredible.

As a partial outside non commital observer I find it strange that T-Bone hangs here during the playoff game of the Patriots.

207831[/snapback]

well game is over and he is having fun with the children

Can only go back to Aug/Sep of this year.

How about the question.  Did you or did you not declare full support for the Bills before the 2003 season, and then pulled back, as Pats got back on a roll?

207826[/snapback]

I do not recall ever writing such posts....

I do not recall ever writing such posts....

207864[/snapback]

Then you shouldn't be so cavalier about taking umbrage in being called a team-swapping whore, on an opposing team's (this week) fan site.

Then you shouldn't be so cavalier about taking umbrage in being called a team-swapping whore, on an opposing team's (this week) fan site.

207868[/snapback]

What do you want me to do, fly out to LA and beat up LABillsfan? Not a lot of opitions in cyberspace.

What do you want me to do, fly out to LA and beat up LABillsfan?  Not a lot of opitions in cyberspace.

207878[/snapback]

Why would you want to beat him up for being right?

You switched your allegiance to the Bills in the summer, switched back to Patriots in the fall.

Hence, team-swapping whore.

Why would you want to beat him up for being right?

You switched your allegiance to the Bills in the summer, switched back to Patriots in the fall.

Hence, team-swapping whore.

207909[/snapback]

Proof? Oh yes, those posts no longer exist, how sad.

Now, care to discuss Elisbeth Loftus' work on the falliablity of memory....