Last minute pre-game prediction

JoeF

Indy wins....

1) NE front seven gets little pressure today

2) Peyton has success against a depleted secondary

3) A Dillon fumble kills a drive and changes the momentum

4) Brady has a serviceable but not a great day -- 60% completion rate, 240 yds, 2 TD's and no picks--and its not enough to overcome the juggernaut Colts...

Colts head to the big ketchup bottle next week for what could be a truly classic AFC championship game...

Indy wins....

4) Brady has a serviceable but not a great day -- 60% completion rate, 240 yds, 2 TD's and no picks--and its not enough to overcome the juggernaut Colts...

Colts head to the big ketchup bottle next week for what could be a truly classic AFC championship game...

207468[/snapback]

Maybe you should have checked the weather first... <_<

Maybe you should have checked the weather first...  <_<

207499[/snapback]

Yep...looks nasty...I'll stick with it--particularly the Dillon fumble...I'm pulling this prediction stuff out my butt anyway...

207468[/snapback]

We have heard about and waited for this depleted secondary to get burned for over a month now. What happens? They throw in UDFA's and low draft picks in there who play like all pro's, and a WR back there who is playing like it's his natural position. It's time to drop this whole depleted secondary theory.

We have heard about and waited for this depleted secondary to get burned for over a month now. What happens? They throw in UDFA's and low draft picks in there who play like all pro's, and a WR back there who is playing like it's his natural position. It's time to drop this whole depleted secondary theory.

207553[/snapback]

The Pats are simply amazing...and you are right about the secondary CBB--its amazing how they are doing this..but I'll still stick with the prediction..I think #18 figures this out in one or two more series...plus that was pitiful three and out--he is going to be blasting his mates (including the liquored up kicker) on the sidelines...

I think I am wrong....good thing I am not a gambler.... <_<  :)

207717[/snapback]

Yup Game is over there is no way Colts can come back. Peyton has looked like sh-- today seems like BB has his number as well.

The more I watch this game, the more I think that it's probably best the Colts lose here. The saying is that "defense wins championships", and the pathetic display the Colts' D put on with that last drive football fans deserve better in the Championship in 3 weeks.

Indy wins....

207468[/snapback]

Uhhhh...yeah.

PTR

I went the big doughnut hole--didn't even approach the Mendoza line.... :doh:  :devil:

Interested in my economic and stock market predictions for this year  :D

208045[/snapback]

Yes please so I can grow my portfolio by going against your advice :D