Today's unsung hero

Simon

DaNoriss Searcy played the best game he's ever played in a Bills uniform

Way to go get it brother

I think the only glaring mistake he made was on the long pass over Aaron Williams' head. I thought Searcy should have been back there too but instead tried to jump a deeper crossing route. But you're right, outside of that he was terrific today.

I think the only glaring mistake he made was on the long pass over Aaron Williams' head. I thought Searcy should have been back there too but instead tried to jump a deeper crossing route. But you're right, outside of that he was terrific today.

He was definitely jumping routes trying to be an impact player,and he made a lot of good guesses in that game.

He's limited athletically and will probably always be a liability trying to cover the post or getting over to help on a WR running the 9.

But if Searcy keeps reading the field like he did yesterday, Jairus Byrd is going to start feeling miraculously better real quick.

Stevie Johnson - I know he had only 1 catch for -1 yards and 2 drops, but he saved the game for us by recovering that fumble. He doesn't get that and we're very well now grousing about how the Bills always figure out a way to lose and EJ sucks and the refs and a lot of other stuff..

Way to go Stevie!

There's a lot of guys to mention which is a great problem. I'll throw Dareus and Leonard in the hat with all the others already mentioned.

I brought up that point on another thread. The WHOLE defense played awesome. Everybody had a part in this win.

I for sure thought the Bills defense would make Deion's Let's go Primetime list but that bunghole hated on us. Somebody who has twitter please tweet that loser that I said he's a hater...

That was a no-brainer to kick.

Yeah. The way our D was playing, he HAD to kick.

It's weird cuz we're pretty damn good on 3rd and shorts and stopping teams if they go for it on 4th down, but we allow 3rd and longs all day...

I agree Simon, he had tight coverage on Clark all day. Donnie Henderson really stepped up as a coach today, they were playing with the confidence we lacked last week.

Or they were overconfident that a 2nd round Rookie QB cannot beat them with the long ball!!