Tomorrow marks the 6th full week

Rogers is signed through 2014, as is Aaron Williams. Gilmore and Brooks are signed through 2015. McK is signed through 2016. Robey they have at least through 2016.

Leonhard is 1 year, as best I can find. I am cool with that. Also, just saw that he is only 5'8. Robey is also 5'8".

I would look to extend Williams up before going in to 2014 if he continues at this rate.

Leonhard is 1 year, as best I can find. I am cool with that. Also, just saw that he is only 5'8. Robey is also 5'8".

I'd re-sign Leonhard for a reasonable deal. And Robey is actually 5'7-1/4".

I would look to extend Williams up before going in to 2014 if he continues at this rate.

Same here. Hopefully his agent isn't, or won't be, Eugene Parker.

I'd re-sign Leonhard for a reasonable deal. And Robey is actually 5'7-1/4".

Same here. Hopefully his agent isn't, or won't be, Eugene Parker.

Was going off of BB.com.

Leonhard is a bit of a 'meh' for me. We have young talent I would like to keep developing. Robey is a good example. If Robey continues to develop, even at a slow pace, I would be happier keeping him then Leonhard due to upside and Leonhard being pretty banged up. We also have Searcy, Williams and Meeks. Robey may not be a safety but he is doing well at Nickel/Dime.

It seems a unfortunate to have two safeties drafted in 2013, the 4th and 5th round selections, behind an UDFA, UFA, and former bust 4th round player (Searcy). That's a lot of draft picks devoted to safety - especially adding Byrd and AWilliams.

To draw it out:

2005 UDFA - Leonhard

2009 2nd round - Byrd

2011 2nd round - AWilliams

2011 4th round - Searcy

2013 4th round - DWilliams

2013 5th round - Meeks

2013 UDFA - Robey

Robey is not listed at S - he is listed at DB.

AWilliams was drafted as a CB but projected as a S.

Either way, we have a lot invested at safety, a position most teams only carry 5 players at, max. We have at least 6.

So, I was just staring at the ceiling fan and blowing bubbles and I got a good chuckle. When Gilmore gets back and McKelvin, too... Rogers is odd man out. So, he'll eventually sign elsewhere, right? Justin Rogers is the next Jabari Greer! :censored:

I got a PM from a jokester...

"Blowing bubbles, eh? Does bubbles have a last name? Sorry, I couldn't resist...in a very childish way, that always cracks me up."

:worthy:

Edited by jboyst62

Was going off of BB.com.

Leonhard is a bit of a 'meh' for me. We have young talent I would like to keep developing. Robey is a good example. If Robey continues to develop, even at a slow pace, I would be happier keeping him then Leonhard due to upside and Leonhard being pretty banged up. We also have Searcy, Williams and Meeks. Robey may not be a safety but he is doing well at Nickel/Dime.

It seems a unfortunate to have two safeties drafted in 2013, the 4th and 5th round selections, behind an UDFA, UFA, and former bust 4th round player (Searcy). That's a lot of draft picks devoted to safety - especially adding Byrd and AWilliams.

To draw it out:

2005 UDFA - Leonhard

2009 2nd round - Byrd

2011 2nd round - AWilliams

2011 4th round - Searcy

2013 4th round - DWilliams

2013 5th round - Meeks

2013 UDFA - Robey

Robey is not listed at S - he is listed at DB.

AWilliams was drafted as a CB but projected as a S.

Either way, we have a lot invested at safety, a position most teams only carry 5 players at, max. We have at least 6.

The Bills have 13 DB's on the roster currently. That's incredible. Not sure why Meeks is on the active roster though. But you can't hit on every pick. And time will tell on Duke.