Tomorrow marks the 6th full week

I believe tomorrow marks the 6th full week that Gilmore has been out. And 4th week since we saw him with the pins in his hand.

Has anyone heard anytjjng new on this front? Some believed he would be back and playing by this game. I wonder if it is worse than expected?

It's the Bills. Everything is always worse than expected

I expect Gilmore to play before Byrd.

I think maybe Byrd plays in prime time Thursday night against a pretty weak Cleveland offense. He gets extra rest after that game to rest his feet for the next one. Probably won't see Gilmore until the Cincy game.

It was expected to be on the earlier end. 6 weeks.

"It" was expected to be on the earlier end? By who? Whaley? Marrone? Stephon? Or a hopeful thought on the message boards? It's a 6-8 week injury. Tomorrow will be 6 weeks.....not sure what the problem is? If he comes back in 3 weeks, it might worse than expected. True story.

My guess is they get Gilmore and Goodwin back after the Cleveland game. Cleveland has no WR's to scare even Justin Rogers. Get McKelvin healthy and then watch that defense become crazy good. Put Byrd at safety and line up McKelvin, Williams, and Gilmore at CB. Holy crap does that sound good.

"It" was expected to be on the earlier end? By who? Whaley? Marrone? Stephon? Or a hopeful thought on the message boards? It's a 6-8 week injury. Tomorrow will be 6 weeks.....not sure what the problem is? If he comes back in 3 weeks, it might worse than expected. True story.

By every report that was published.

My guess is they get Gilmore and Goodwin back after the Cleveland game. Cleveland has no WR's to scare even Justin Rogers. Get McKelvin healthy and then watch that defense become crazy good. Put Byrd at safety and line up McKelvin, Williams, and Gilmore at CB. Holy crap does that sound good.

You may want to refresh your knowledge of Cleveland receivers. Well I guess you'll learn on Thursday.

my guess is that you'd see this as well. Except I envision Byrd and Searcy starting safeties and Williams playing kind of the Swiss Army knife role. Could move him around I'm the same defense playing man on a WR or backing up and playing as a 3rd safety in a zone. 3 safeties would be great. Searcy has shown he can be the muscle, Byrd the center fielder and Williams the all around guy. Scary good.

Marrone has stated several times he likes Williams much more at Safety.

So, I was just staring at the ceiling fan and blowing bubbles and I got a good chuckle. When Gilmore gets back and McKelvin, too... Rogers is odd man out. So, he'll eventually sign elsewhere, right? Justin Rogers is the next Jabari Greer! :censored:

Rogers is signed through 2014, as is Aaron Williams. Gilmore and Brooks are signed through 2015. McK is signed through 2016. Robey they have at least through 2016.