Free Agency....Next year figures to be a wild ride

Rockinon

I thought this PFT article was pretty interesting.....especially given how much money the Bills will carry over to next year. The Bills are going to have money to spend and a lot of rookies that didn't get big contracts do to the rookie wage scale, will be seeking a payday in free agency. I sure many teams will tag players though. Any thoughts?

Those players won't be FAs next season......they will be entering the first year that their rookie contracts can be renegotiated. If the Bills want any of them, we will likely have to give up draft picks to trade for them.

Those players won't be FAs next season......they will be entering the first year that their rookie contracts can be renegotiated. If the Bills want any of them, we will likely have to give up draft picks to trade for them.

Well then we should do what the Colts did. If we as an organization feel like we have our franchise QB, then what would it hurt to give up draft picks to get a star player? JJ Watt will definitely require 2 1st round picks and they will never get rid of him so forget that idea, but other holes can be filled.

Maybe we can give up a 1st to get Levitre?

Well then we should do what the Colts did. If we as an organization feel like we have our franchise QB, then what would it hurt to give up draft picks to get a star player? JJ Watt will definitely require 2 1st round picks and they will never get rid of him so forget that idea, but other holes can be filled.

Maybe we can give up a 1st to get Levitre?

You're joking right?

We have no free cap space in 2014.

Already have created a post detailing we have the 11th most cap space right now next year in the NFL with 43 players under contract(44 actually cause of Wood) and those teams that have more cap space have 6 to 7 fewer players under contract with one team having only 28 players signed...

Trust me, we are one of the better cap situations in the NFL