Parking Question

FutureBillsGM

I'm a season ticket holder going to the game Sunday with a question on parking. We're hoping to meet up with some of our buddies that will be in the camper lot. I usually come up Rt. 20 from the east and park on Southwestern as it is easy access home. I am assuming that Lot 2 would be the best plan to park to get to the camper lot to tailgate. I hear they close down Abbott in front of the stadium on gamedays. Am I correct on Lot 2 being the palce to be to hang with the camper lot people and what is the best way to get to Lot 2 coming up Rt. 20 fro mthe east? I would love to park in Hammer's Lot which seems to be over there as well (used to park there a few years ago) but I doubt we'll be there before it fills as most people have been saying it's filled by 8/8:30 this year and we probably won't be there until 10 or so. Thanks for any help.

Lot 2 would be the closest Bills lot, ECC would also be pretty close as you'd just have to walk across the soccer fields to get to the RV lot and it's easier to get out onto Southwestern than the Bills lots.

Edited by Carey Bender

Lot 2 is closest, but quite frankly it doesn't matter where you park (unless there is a physical reason) that you can't get there from anywhere....

http://prod.static.bills.clubs.nfl.com/assets/pdf/parkingmap_lots.pdf

My routine used to be arrive about 10am and park in Lot G, walk to the Field House, then Lot 1, then Hammers, up Abbot along Lot 3, before finally heading into the stadium by the Admin/Tunnel lots.

Lot 2 is closest, but quite frankly it doesn't matter where you park (unless there is a physical reason) that you can't get there from anywhere....

http://prod.static.bills.clubs.nfl.com/assets/pdf/parkingmap_lots.pdf

My routine used to be arrive about 10am and park in Lot G, walk to the Field House, then Lot 1, then Hammers, up Abbot along Lot 3, before finally heading into the stadium by the Admin/Tunnel lots.

10am???

That's weak