Sam Bradford sucks; Bust!

Forget about the 9ers rushing him a lot. He had time on a lot of plays. He just plainly sucks.

They need to move on from the Bradford era.

Sam Bradford= Bust

This is how it works Microscopes. You give a guy a year or two or three, then you can declare them a bust. Not after 1 game.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are saying all the same things and using all the same excuses that they used with David Carr.

Here is the list of excuses:

1) He needs a better coach

2) He needs a true #1 WR

3) He needs a legitimate #2 WR

4) He needs a franchise LT

5) He needs a strong RB

6) He needs a great second TE

7) He has no scat back; got to get him a 3rd down back

8) He needs a slot receiver; every good QB has a slot receiver

Rams welcome Sam Bradford contract extension talks

Rapoport and Silver spent time with Rams coach Jeff Fisher, general manager Les Snead and Rams president Kevin Demoff in St. Louis this week.

"We have decided that Sam Bradford is our guy. If they came to us and wanted to do a contract extension right now, we'd do it in a minute," Demoff told Silver.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000251130/article/sam-bradford-extension-talks-welcomed-by-rams

Rams welcome Sam Bradford contract extension talks

Rapoport and Silver spent time with Rams coach Jeff Fisher, general manager Les Snead and Rams president Kevin Demoff in St. Louis this week.

"We have decided that Sam Bradford is our guy. If they came to us and wanted to do a contract extension right now, we'd do it in a minute," Demoff told Silver.

http://www.nfl.com/n...elcomed-by-rams

Very sad for the rams.

The thing is, the Rams have a lot of nice players -- that roster is much improved from a few years ago.

But yeah, Bradford was terrible last night. That missed TD in the 1Q, all those passes tipped at the LOS, etc. And worst of all, he didn't hit Cook once in the 2d half! :censored:

I remember people calling Alex Smith a bust also. Look what happened when Jim Harbaugh and his coaches helped him and now with Andy Reid and his staff they're 3-0.

I hope he looks like a "bust" against us but my point is, sometimes it really isn't the player, but the system.

Yes he was benched for a second round pick and then traded away.

Obviously he's off to a nice start, we'll see if it lasts.

To your point I am now curious how today's Bradford compares to AS 4 season ago

I remember people calling Alex Smith a bust also. Look what happened when Jim Harbaugh and his coaches helped him and now with Andy Reid and his staff they're 3-0.

I hope he looks like a "bust" against us but my point is, sometimes it really isn't the player, but the system.

Smith is more of a game manager. If that is the kind of QB you wan that is fine. I want someone better, I want a guy that could go out & win a game for you once in awhile. With a guy like Smith you better have a hell of a defense & a good running game. Thru 3 games KC looks like they got just that.

Forget about the 9ers rushing him a lot. He had time on a lot of plays. He just plainly sucks.

They need to move on from the Bradford era.

Sam Bradford= Bust

This is how it works Microscopes. You give a guy a year or two or three, then you can declare them a bust. Not after 1 game.

He does pitch it around pretty indiscriminately doesn't he. Jeff George with not as good an arm. But he sure looked good bringing them back against the Bills last year in the 4th Qtr. Really good.

Smith is more of a game manager. If that is the kind of QB you wan that is fine. I want someone better, I want a guy that could go out & win a game for you once in awhile. With a guy like Smith you better have a hell of a defense & a good running game. Thru 3 games KC looks like they got just that.

I'll take a game manager that rarely has bad games, like alex smith over a qb that sucks.

Alex doesnt get a lot of credit. But i think he deserves it. He's above average, overall. Not elite. But above average for sure.

He does pitch it around pretty indiscriminately doesn't he. Jeff George with not as good an arm. But he sure looked good bringing them back against the Bills last year in the 4th Qtr. Really good.

Almost every qb in the league will have good games. Remember trent edwards????

Oh and San Francisco didn't have a stud defense and an awesome running back when he was the starter 2 years ago when he was a "bust"?

Listen, I don't want Alex Smith. This isn't a I want Alex Smith or his type of QB post. This is a, sometimes the system helps make a player be better post.

We all believe Chan got the most out of Fitz don't we? Which means that that's the best Fitz will ever be. Alex Smith is showing how good he can be with Kansas City with THAT system.

I'm fine with EJ but I don't have faith in the system. His talents are not being utilized the right way and neither is CJs'...

Oh and don't tell me it's the offensive line cuz last year even with Levitre at guard, the line was shaky and Fitz had to release the ball in 2 seconds. Plus we had injuries to the line also.

The blame usually starts from the top and I have a finger pointed at Marrone for being an offensive line coach and not realizing how bad we are at LG (hopefully Legursky can fix that cuz I think he got what it takes), and Hackett for running draw plays from the Shotgun.

Yes he was benched for a second round pick and then traded away.

Obviously he's off to a nice start, we'll see if it lasts.

To your point I am now curious how today's Bradford compares to AS 4 season ago

He was benched after "winning" games and playing real good if you can also remember that.