Mountain Men

Canadian Bills Fan

Watching it? I am dang near living it. :nana:

Come on! You go into the "remote" woods by your homestead to investigate screams and you still got Verizon 4G LTE... 4 bars... You can't be that far from civilization!

You gotta be joking...

:-P :-P

I don't think riding around in your F350 listening to Howard Stearn on your satellite phone is the same.

LoL... So true Jim... It's like he is trying to make people believe that he is a miserable French voyageur eeking out an existance straight outta the 18th century or something! LoL...

Winter is coming... Gonna be a hard, wet winter, moss is forming on the balls of the cows... boyst, better head to cache with the beaver pelts and begin to fatten up! :-P ;-P

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

It's a great show. If I recall correctly, the oldest gent showed a younger guy how to trap beavers. It was his first time but he was successful. What a beast of a beaver it was. 50+ pounds. Its stiff carcass looked like a rodent from the underworld.

Just watched S1 E1. It never ceases to amaze me on these shows how much people worry about bears. In the winter. When their hibernating :wallbash: Like the guy in Alaska with the super cub though, very easy for me to identify with and realistic. Not so impressed with the guy and his wife "roughing" it in a million dollar lodge in Montana.

Edited by Jim in Anchorage