Jaguars offer free beer as incentive to buy tickets

What a deal, tix are what, $50 apiece, parking another what, $20, so for $70, maybe a little less, one can get themselves a couple of beers.

For the same price they can hit a local sports bar have more than two beers and all the food that they can eat and have backup games if in the likely event the Jags ain't cuttin it.

He can buy the same amount of beer in a supermarket for $5.

I'm not sure I see this campaign luring even one person. Not to mention, the lawsuit may come from some PO'd fan that already had a ticket now wanting two free beers.

What a deal, tix are what, $50 apiece, parking another what, $20, so for $70, maybe a little less, one can get themselves a couple of beers.

For the same price they can hit a local sports bar have more than two beers and all the food that they can eat and have backup games if in the likely event the Jags ain't cuttin it.

He can buy the same amount of beer in a supermarket for $5.

I'm not sure I see this campaign luring even one person. Not to mention, the lawsuit may come from some PO'd fan that already had a ticket now wanting two free beers.

I don't think anyone will be suing for 2 beers. Their ticket reps might get an annoyed call or two

I don't see how this could turn out badly. Full stadium, drunk fans, horrible team.

Wait, that sounds familiar...

Full stadium? Doesn't sound familiar for jags fans.

What an awful franchise. I almost feel bad for Shad Khan inheriting this mess.

That is your own St. Francis grad Dave Caldwell making these decisions (maybe along with Khan) as the new GM. Earlier this year, they also decided it would be a good move to show the RedZone channel at the stadium. You know, so the fans could watch other games instead of their own team. They also tarp off half the stadium so it looks more full. Personally I like to see other teams look ridiculous as it makes my feel slightly better about my own.

That is your own St. Francis grad Dave Caldwell making these decisions (maybe along with Khan) as the new GM. Earlier this year, they also decided it would be a good move to show the RedZone channel at the stadium. You know, so the fans could watch other games instead of their own team. They also tarp off half the stadium so it looks more full. Personally I like to see other teams look ridiculous as it makes my feel slightly better about my own.

Its sad really. How this city got a team in the first place is beyond me