Winfield may return to NFL in right situation

I doubt any Super Bowl teams would want him unless they get depleted by injuries like the Bills. If he came here he could walk right out there and be our best d back. So it sounds like he doesn't want to play football, he just wants to get a ring

Edited by kdiggz

I doubt any Super Bowl teams would want him unless they get depleted by injuries like the Bills. If he came here he could walk right out there and be our best d back. So it sounds like he doesn't want to play football, he just wants to get a ring

It happens - in 09 the saints pulled mike mckenzie and Chris Mcallister off the streets when their corners got beat up late in the season.

Sorry if this has been posted already

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/26/antoine-winfield-pursuing-nfl-return-in-right-situation/

I sure hope the Bills may be that right situation

CBF

Unless were offering a one year 20m deal I think all this will amount to is you hoping. I just don't see any reason to he'd come back. We're not a contender- Almost no ties to the coaching, roster, etc.... so it wouldn't even really be a homecoming for him unless he and littman liked to golf together.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...