Anybody going to the game Sunday?

eball

Any TSW regulars going to the game this weekend? My wife and I and a couple of friends (Ravens fans) are flying up from NC on Friday, then renting an RV and parking out at the stadium from Saturday-Monday. I've always wanted to do the "RV at the Ralph" experience.

Feel free to PM me if you want to say hi or stop by our tailgate on Sunday. I gather the RV lot is very close (next to?) Hammer's lot.

Cheers and Go Bills!

Any TSW regulars going to the game this weekend? My wife and I and a couple of friends (Ravens fans) are flying up from NC on Friday, then renting an RV and parking out at the stadium from Saturday-Monday. I've always wanted to do the "RV at the Ralph" experience.

Feel free to PM me if you want to say hi or stop by our tailgate on Sunday. I gather the RV lot is very close (next to?) Hammer's lot.

Cheers and Go Bills!

Hammers lot is next to the RV lot. I won't be there, but enjoy!

I'll be at the game, but driving up and back same day. BTW, this is a terrible question for me to ask, but where is Hammers lot, and is it easy to get to I-90 from there? (I have been parking in Bert's Bike Shop on Southwestern Blvd.)

Edited by RyanC883

I'll be at the game, but driving up and back same day. BTW, this is a terrible question for me to ask, but where is Hammers lot, and is it easy to get to I-90 from there? (I have been parking in Bert's Bike Shop on Southwestern Blvd.)

Look for one of Hammers posts. I think he has a link to a map etc. in his signature.

We park there and it is not any worse getting to 90 after the game than any other lot.

But you may want to postgame-tailgate for a while. Traffic right after a game is hideous.