Kyle Williams did not practice...achilles

Big Turk

Practice means nothing at his experience level. Missing game time will get my attention. No Dareus or k Williams. Scary

I thought for sure I'd see Beerball her saying:

Kyle Williams did not practice...Leonidas!

Beerball is a her?

Einhorn is a man?

you guys missed it maybe . Marrone said it was his achilles not a rest day. Thats a point of interest . gentlemen

Actually, the Dem & Chron article says the exact opposite:

"Both Kyle Williams and Mario Williams said they'll be fine for Sunday. Kyle Williams said his day off was a scheduled rest day."

http://www.democrata...juries/2872037/

Here we go again...looks like the beginning of the end for Williams this season again...ugggh...

It was just maintenance day with a game on Sunday and a short week after that with the Thursday game in Cleveland. Good call Bills.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Actually, the Dem & Chron article says the exact opposite:

"Both Kyle Williams and Mario Williams said they'll be fine for Sunday. Kyle Williams said his day off was a scheduled rest day."

http://www.democrata...juries/2872037/

I should play along and link.

But i guess it's not a big deal.

i read what i read and it stood out to me. later on i read he was "sore" i thought thats because he is pissed we lost.

But jboys points out succintly enough " Practice means nothing at his experience level. Missing game time will get my attention. "

On this i agree 110% .

And Kyle always give it his all game day :worthy:

Now lets you get fit up and beat those nasty Ravens , Boo Boo foot !!

I should play along and link.

But i guess it's not a big deal.

i read what i read and it stood out to me. later on i read he was "sore" i thought thats because he is pissed we lost.

But jboys points out succintly enough " Practice means nothing at his experience level. Missing game time will get my attention. "

On this i agree 110% .

And Kyle always give it his all game day :worthy:

Now lets you get fit up and beat those nasty Ravens , Boo Boo foot !!

BR posted up who was practicing .

defensive lineman Kyle Williams (Achilles),

Not related to this thread, but I noticed Woods played 95% of snaps and TJ 26%. Why is TJ the starter? I am really just curious why he starts when he doesn't play nearly as much. He did have a very nice play yesterday (I have not seen it yet, just heard about it).

Kyle Williams played 88% of the defensive snaps yesterday.

http://www.buffaloru...offense-defense

kj

Not related to this thread, but I noticed Woods played 95% of snaps and TJ 26%. Why is TJ the starter? I am really just curious why he starts when he doesn't play nearly as much. He did have a very nice play yesterday (I have not seen it yet, just heard about it).

The guy listed at starter doesn't really matter. TY Hilton isn't technically a starter in Indy but he is their 2nd best wr.

i would like to point out that he was almost invisible yesterday. I don't recall a single play that he made.

On another note, how awesome is it to see that Kiko played another 100% of snaps as did Justin Rogers.

nd why is Dareus so low? He played a monster game yesterday. We're we rotating and keeping them all healthy and fresh? If so, I guess it worked, just expect the Bog Man in there more than he was.

i would like to point out that he was almost invisible yesterday. I don't recall a single play that he made.

On another note, how awesome is it to see that Kiko played another 100% of snaps as did Justin Rogers.

nd why is Dareus so low? He played a monster game yesterday. We're we rotating and keeping them all healthy and fresh? If so, I guess it worked, just expect the Bog Man in there more than he was.

I assume because Dareus was banged up? Whatever they were doing, it worked :)

The guy listed at starter doesn't really matter. TY Hilton isn't technically a starter in Indy but he is their 2nd best wr.

I know it doesn't matter... just wondered why that is...