Is Arizona closer to Montana that Buff?

JP-era

Down the toilet, as usual...

207326[/snapback]

congratulations tom!

That is your 1000th consecutive post that has added NOTHING to the conversation, said NOTHING about football, and done NOTHING but make fun of the original poster.

Wow, didn't think it was possible, but like Marino's TD record, this too was meant to be broken.

Way to go!

congratulations tom!

That is your 1000th consecutive post that has added NOTHING to the conversation, said NOTHING about football, and done NOTHING but make fun of the original poster.

Wow, didn't think it was possible, but like Marino's TD record, this too was meant to be broken.

Way to go!

207331[/snapback]

Do you have any specials at your Black Kettle store?

Do you have any specials at your Black Kettle store?

207332[/snapback]

please...

look at my posts from even today... at least i can converse with others...

You may not like my posts, you may find them boring, pointless ,etc... but at least I talk about football at times, or join the OT threads and joke with people.

Tom hasnt, in the past 5 months, done ANYTHING but add one liners of his dissaproval of others' posts.

please...

look at my posts from even today... at least i can converse with others...

You may not like my posts, you may find them boring, pointless ,etc... but at least I talk about football at times, or join the OT threads and joke with people.

Tom hasnt, in the past 5 months, done ANYTHING but add one liners of his dissaproval of others' posts.

207337[/snapback]

Actually, I've participated in quite a few football discussions. You were probably too hungover to read them... :rolleyes:

207337[/snapback]

You know what? Enough of this crap.

Why would you possibly care? Honestly. What kind of hard-on do you have for Tom that you find it necessary to be critical of the way he posts?

Consider this: when someone has a thread going on about Christmas songs, and in the thread everyone bitches about a song called "Christmas Shoes," you start a new thread about how you hate the song "Christmas Shoes." Yet later on, someone starts a thread that asks people to discuss NFL rules they like or don't like, and you start a new thread shortly thereafter about an NFL rule you don't like. Three minutes after everyone else clearly posts the comments by Mort this morning, you start a thread about the comments by Mort this morning.

So I ask you again. Why would you possibly care about Tom and the way he posts? Is he interfering with another one of your new threads? All of your posts? All of your opinions? Exactly what is your fascination with him that makes you respond to everything and anything he says? Is he taking up too much room in your sandbox?

I'm tellin' ya man. Honestly. Nothing personal. But it's just a wee bit obsessive.

You know what? Enough of this crap.

Why would you possibly care? Honestly. What kind of hard-on do you have for Tom that you find it necessary to be critical of the way he posts?

Consider this: when someone has a thread going on about Christmas songs, and in the thread everyone bitches about a song called "Christmas Shoes," you start a new thread about how you hate the song "Christmas Shoes." Yet later on, someone starts a thread that asks people to discuss NFL rules they like or don't like, and you start a new thread shortly thereafter about an NFL rule you don't like. Three minutes after everyone else clearly posts the comments by Mort this morning, you start a thread about the comments by Mort this morning.

So I ask you again. Why would you possibly care about Tom and the way he posts? Is he interfering with another one of your new threads? All of your posts? All of your opinions? Exactly what is your fascination with him that makes you respond to everything and anything he says? Is he taking up too much room in your sandbox?

I'm tellin' ya man. Honestly. Nothing personal. But it's just a wee bit obsessive.

207483[/snapback]

hahaha! talk about calling the kettle black!

Why do I care? What does it matter?

Why did you JUMP on my post this morning about Mort's announcement when I obviously posted it at the SAME time as everyone else...

seriously, I ask you why would you possibly care about me and the way I post? Am I taking up too much room in your sandbox?

unreal...