Think they'll have 4,000 people and

stevestojan

to see Drew off?

Man, the excitement when he came here was awesome.

I think, however, the fact that TD is ready to turn the corner is even better.

Now, if we do cut him or trade him though, we are in DIRE need of a QB...

journeyman? DRAFT a late rounder??? Get one of Arz's 4 in the trade for henry? ? ?

no just start jp.........so we can see how bad he will suck for awhile

207293[/snapback]

I 100% agree... 2005 is NOT our season.

The best thing that could have happened was if we had LOST to St louis and never gone on that winning streak.

I know, hindsight is 20/20.

But we lose say 2 more, and JP might have come in, get his rookie sh-- out of the way.

NOw, he starts next season, and we go 7-9 at best.

BUT, at least it seems he will do it next season.

HE EVENTUALLY NEEDS TO PLAY, AND WON'T GET BETTER HOLDING A CLIPBOARD.

2006 will be our run to and through the playoffs...

I 100% agree... 2005 is NOT our season.

The best thing that could have happened was if we had LOST to St louis and never gone on that winning streak.

I know, hindsight is 20/20.

But we lose say 2 more, and JP might have come in, get his rookie sh-- out of the way.

NOw, he starts next season, and we go 7-9 at best.

BUT, at least it seems he will do it next season.

HE EVENTUALLY NEEDS TO PLAY, AND WON'T GET BETTER HOLDING A CLIPBOARD.

2006 will be our run to and through the playoffs...

207301[/snapback]

and my life is passing by so quickly................I'll die before we win anything

Can anyone believe it has been about 10 years since we have had a true playmaking and Pro-bowl caliber quarterback - it is time to find out if JPL is the second coming.

Who, seriously, would have thought Jim Kelly would have been the last true blue winner quarterback for us?

And please, do not "teach" me about the little one [df], he nor RJ nor TC nor anyone other Qb was near the calibre Jim Kelly was.

Let us hope JPL has potential. Lord knows some members of this board need that potential.

hah

I got it lol

I'd rather have drafted Rivers tho but Losman running ability is a plus I suppose .......but his attitude is something to worry about

207316[/snapback]

His attitude, like TD said, is the BEST thing about him!

I would have LOVED to see him have some damn emotion against the Steelers rather than the 10,000 miles of dirt road stare we got from you know who.

Can anyone believe it has been about 10 years since we have had a true playmaking and Pro-bowl caliber quarterback - it is time to find out if JPL is the second coming.

Who, seriously, would have thought Jim Kelly would have been the last true blue winner quarterback for us?

And please, do not "teach" me about the little one [df], he nor RJ nor TC nor anyone other Qb was near the calibre Jim Kelly was.

Let us hope JPL has potential.  Lord knows some members of this board need that potential.

207354[/snapback]

If you ever use Todd Collins and Jim Kelly in the same sentence again.....

:rolleyes:

I thought the band was going to be for the celebration of the Bills not buying out of the Gorski stadium lease (notification due by feb 28 midnight)

Or the opening of the long promised but yet to be delivered Western New York Football Museum to be built by the Bills.

Or the hotel that Ralph was going to build on the stadium grounds.

207354[/snapback]

Actually I WAS very concerned, as Buffalo proceeded to whiff in four SB's that this could be the case. After waiting from the 60's to almost the 90's for a real championship caliber team to resurface, can you blame me? Some teams are STILL WAITING for their 1st "Jim Kelly".

If you ever use Todd Collins and Jim Kelly in the same sentence again.....

<_<

207361[/snapback]

My bad, what was I thinking? I agree - I did not even notice that gaffee. But anyway, I hope JPL earns the right to be said and typed in the same. Notice the period.....sentence as Jimbo.

Actually I WAS very concerned, as Buffalo proceeded to whiff in four SB's that this could be the case. After waiting from the 60's to almost the 90's for a real championship caliber team to resurface, can you blame me? Some teams are STILL WAITING for their 1st "Jim Kelly".

207399[/snapback]

No I cannot blame you. Let's not hope three decades evolve between Jimbo and our next superstar QB.