Miami Dolfelons

dib

Of course the news people here are filling their pants, constantly referring to the "Undefeated Dolphins". This morning they actually referenced going to the Superbowl. I almost threw up in my mouth a little.

Definitely been impressive so far. But as we know as Bills fans, 3 games doesn't not make a season. I still think they have some big flaws (oline being tops).

Good observation, They have given up more sacks than ANY other NFL team right now. That prbl will come back to bite them in the ass. Especially against NO who will score a lot and force tannahill to throw.

Good observation, They have given up more sacks than ANY other NFL team right now. That prbl will come back to bite them in the ass. Especially against NO who will score a lot and force tannahill to throw.

It's just weird that they sign all these flashy parts but let their #1 pick LT walk. Martin is pretty soft at LT.

Of course the news people here are filling their pants, constantly referring to the "Undefeated Dolphins". This morning they actually referenced going to the Superbowl. I almost threw up in my mouth a little.

Unlike here where people were talking playoffs, Manuel ROTY after Panthers game? And the Dolphins are undefeated aren't they?

Disagree. 3-0 wins you a championship and a contract extension (the Fins extended their GM yesterday).

Signed, Dick Jauron and Ryan Fitzpatrick

hahaah. That's some good stuff!

Definitely been impressive so far. But as we know as Bills fans, 3 games doesn't not make a season. I still think they have some big flaws (oline being tops).

Will be interesting to see how they handle the pressure when teams with better D's line up against them. The Saints D is pretty solid this year. Should be a good game.

Yup, I listen to it every morning in the radio. They all are drinking the kool aid and with good reason. We did it after beating the Panthers. Now the Fish have Wake and Soliea (sp) out for a few weeks, will be interesting to see if they can keep up with the Saints.

They do have a good defense and with a speed threat at WR in Wallace they can make defenses play the entire field. They have a good shot at taking the division this year. JMO

They do have a good defense and with a speed threat at WR in Wallace they can make defenses play the entire field. They have a good shot at taking the division this year. JMO

If the Bills can't, I sure hope the Phins do. I am tired of the Pats being first, a change would be nice.