More snakes on a plane

Just Jack

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/snake-grounds-jet-370-passengers-sydney-20339213

A tiny exotic snake was found on a Qantas Boeing 747 airliner, leading to 370 passengers being grounded in Sydney overnight, the airline said Monday. Staff found the 20-centimeter (8-inch) Mandarin Rat Snake in the passenger cabin near the door late Sunday before passengers were due to board the flight bound for Tokyo from Sydney International Airport, Qantas said in a statement. Australia's flagship airline said passengers were given hotel rooms overnight and left Sydney on a replacement plane Monday morning. Qantas said the original jet would be fumigated before returning to service in case there were other snakes on board.

We get small King Cobras around my house, I have seen about 5 now, two out side peoples down the streets houses and one inside my next door neighbors kitchen, all have been around 2 feet longish. I just relocate them if I am the one called upon do something about them, (sweep them in a box, with a towel and let them out in a field down the street, I have done that with 3 of them to date, just saw the other 2 in the grass). Even the little ones are pretty lethal though, have to be careful they can shoot venom at you. We also have a large dog sized mentor lizard that lives in a field up the street a bit. I am glad it doesn't come down to visit.

Edited by bowery4

We get small King Cobras around my house, I have seen about 5 now, two out side peoples down the streets houses and one inside my next door neighbors kitchen, all have been around 2 feet longish. I just relocate them if I am the one called upon do something about them, (sweep them in a box, with a towel and let them out in a field down the street, I have done that with 3 of them to date, just saw the other 2 in the grass). Even the little ones are pretty lethal though, have to be careful they can shoot venom at you. We also have a large dog sized mentor lizard that lives in a field up the street a bit. I am glad it doesn't come down to visit.

Where are you, Borneo?