Mitt Romney owns a giant, bloodthirsty death machine

DC Tom

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There you go creating an artificial scarcity on your advice again.

Feel free to replicate what you feel is "my advice" and sell it as you see fit. Be sure, however, not to market it as my advice, lest I purchase some from you, and sue you for fraud for misrepresenting what your product actually is.

If you want to give it away for free, however, you are absolutely free to do so, in so far as you don't falsify "advice" and attribute it to me in a way that is damaging to my character. (again, liable and slander).

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Feel free to replicate what you feel is "my advice" and sell it as you see fit. Be sure, however, not to market it as my advice, lest I purchase some from you, and sue you for fraud for misrepresenting what your product actually is.

If you want to give it away for free, however, you are absolutely free to do so, in so far as you don't falsify "advice" and attribute it to me in a way that is damaging to my character. (again, liable and slander).

Aren't you creating an artificial scarcity of "character" there? I mean character is no more tangible than music or advice. Why should it be protected?

Aren't you creating an artificial scarcity of "character" there? I mean character is no more tangible than music or advice. Why should it be protected?

The protections being discussed are nothing more than a protection from a certain type of fraud, which ultimately serve to protect the consumer from bad actors.

The protections being discussed are nothing more than a protection from a certain type of fraud, which ultimately serve to protect the consumer from bad actors.

Thanks for clarifying because it sounded like protection from theft which I know you are against so I was confused. Just to make sure I understand: buying something with a usage license and then violating that usage license is neither theft nor fraud but besmirching you is a crime against humanity? Is that about right?