The Jets own us

dayman

Anyone hate the Jets more than any other team? I feel like everytime we think we may be close to competitive the Jets destroy us. They seem to make it a point to just bully the Bills hard each time and physically dominate us. All I really know is they're supposed to be a clown show but they always find a way put us in our place. I hate playing the Jets.

Anyone hate the Jets more than any other team? I feel like everytime we think we may be close to competitive the Jets destroy us. They seem to make it a point to just bully the Bills hard each time and physically dominate us. All I really know is they're supposed to be a clown show but they always find a way put us in our place. I hate playing the Jets.

My thoughts exactly. And now they have a new rodeo clown in Geno Smith.

No question Rex has our number...It can't be debated at this point...

But yesterdays game basically came down to the Bills inability to cover the deep pass...When you're without 4 of your top 5 DB's, getting beat deep for big plays is always going to be a possibility...I give credit to Rex and Marty for understanding that and exploiting it...But if the teams were both 100% healthy I think the outcome is different, and the Bills win fairly easily... B-)

Which is why all these threads about how we're going to destroy the Jets need to stop. We can't beat them plain and simple. They're far more aggressive, blitz better, stop the run better and have a coach who knows his opponent's weaknesses and attacks it.

you could say that. and you can also say that

2 key defensive starters didn't dress and the Bills lost 2 more to injury early in the game, Spiller was also injured early in the game.

From what I saw most of the sacks were coverage sacks.

and the NYETS still got away with a few free penalty calls where Mario was held by the jersey 2 or 3 times.

hat would have assisted Buffalo.

Which is why all these threads about how we're going to destroy the Jets need to stop. We can't beat them plain and simple. They're far more aggressive, blitz better, stop the run better and have a coach who knows his opponent's weaknesses and attacks it.

Bingo....I shuddered when I saw that thread....Sanchez made Gilmore his lady last year.

I knew we would lose after seeing that thread for sure.

Bingo....I shuddered when I saw that thread....Sanchez made Gilmore his lady last year.

I knew we would lose after seeing that thread for sure.

Yep. I doubt that any fan-base is more delusional after a victory that the Bills'. All of sudden, it was a given that EJ--not Geno--was the correct choice in the draft, that we were going to stomp the lowly Jets (despite the unfathomable Vegas line), and anyone who before the Carolina triumph had questioned the wisdom of the "new" Buffalo Bills administration should be ridden out of town on a rail. No wonder there is widespread panic and endless recriminations now that reality has sunk in.