Toronto writer: Buffalo (the City) sucks

\GoBillsInDallas/

Without reading that article yet I find it comical that Canadians feel we need them.

My fiancé works at the border and constantly gets this answer as to why Canadians are coming into the US.

"Going to the Galleria, gotta stimulate the US economy, EH!"

That pisses me off beyond belief. Regardless if they help the economy or not, I don't want to feel that we NEED them. We don't. They trash the parking lots, they trash the Bills games, they are drunken idiots. I'm ok without them completely.

We’ve always like Buffalo because there’s plenty of parking and

We've always liked Canadians because they remind the rest of humanity that hell probably does really exist and we had all better stay in line lest we spend an eternity wondering where all our teeth went and thinking Celine Dion is hot. Oh yeah, and swinging hockey sticks at people because we are scared.

We've always liked Canadians because they remind the rest of humanity that hell probably does really exist and we had all better stay in line lest we spend an eternity wondering where all our teeth went and thinking Celine Dion is hot. Oh yeah, and swinging hockey sticks at people because we are scared.

Too bad that was one of your better American hockey players that did that last night............

Yup, Canada shouldn't think that Americans need them, they should just think we need America to survive...............

Without reading that article yet I find it comical that Canadians feel we need them.

My fiancé works at the border and constantly gets this answer as to why Canadians are coming into the US.

That pisses me off beyond belief. Regardless if they help the economy or not, I don't want to feel that we NEED them. We don't. They trash the parking lots, they trash the Bills games, they are drunken idiots. I'm ok without them completely.

I find it comical as well given that 90% of the country's population lives along the border of the U.S. Who needs who?

I find it comical as well given that 90% of the country's population lives along the border of the U.S. Who needs who?

Have you seen northern Canada? Its teh same reason why americans flock to teh southern parts of the US, the weather is nicer in the southern part of the country compared to the North...........

Have you seen northern Canada? Its teh same reason why americans flock to teh southern parts of the US, the weather is nicer in the southern part of the country compared to the North...........

So you're saying the best part of Canada is almost as nice as the worst part of America?

:lol: Look up Phil Kessel......

Load of crap! (so is the article though)

Edited by thebug

So why is our nation's population most heavily concentrated in the Northeast? If weather is the motivating factor, why are there Canadians at all?

90% of Canadians live close to our border because their economy is dependent on trade with the US.

So why is our nation's population most heavily concentrated in the Northeast? If weather is the motivating factor, why are there Canadians at all?

90% of Canadians live close to our border because their economy is dependent on trade with the US.

Shipping routes.....

And seeing they are our number one trading partner we are also dependent upon them which is the way it should be seeing we share the longest border in the world.

And seeing they are our number one trading partner we are also dependent upon them which is the way it should be seeing we share the longest border in the world.

Yeah... I have no problem w/that, let's just trade a different way... Make it more difficult to get products to where their major population density is, Southern Ontario. Buffalo stands to fair better if we can choke off shipping through the St. Lawrence and have it go overland through the Northeast. Shake up the supply lines!

Buffalo, for the rest of both countries, has been taking it on the chin the last 50 years.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois