Wanna make sure this team doesn't suck again next year

BuffaloBaumer

draft 2 offensive linemen and defensive backs, give byrd whatever the hell he wants and pick up another offensive lineman in FA

Would you like to add an NFL TE to the roster?

Or maybe address the fact that once again we're sporing the worst run D in the NFL?

Perhaps add just one credible outside threat at WR?

Possibly find a LB who can cover a TE?

Maybe find an innovative offensive mind that can think on his feet?

Or do yo want to stick with starting 6 offensive linemen and 5 defensive backs?

Would you like to add an NFL TE to the roster?

Or maybe address the fact that once again we're sporing the worst run D in the NFL?

Perhaps add just one credible outside threat at WR?

Possibly find a LB who can cover a TE?

Maybe find an innovative offensive mind that can think on his feet?

Or do yo want to stick with starting 6 offensive linemen and 5 defensive backs?

I would like to start with actually keeping the first good offensive line this team has had in many years intact. if these idiots want to continue to neglect the offensive line, they deserve everything they get...

The NFL has changed but the Bills still draft RBs like OJ is still in his prime and TEs like they are just small guards used to block.

How many ex basketball players do we have to watch turn into all pro TEs before the Bills draft one? Jimmy Graham has lit it up for years, and that Cameron kid in CLE is becoming dominant too. And we passed on Gronk for Gods sake.

NOTE TO THE BILLS: a good tight end is extremely important to a top tier offense.

I would like to start with actually keeping the first good offensive line this team has had in many years intact. if these idiots want to continue to neglect the offensive line, they deserve everything they get...

Yea, you would think if the plan was to run an inside handoff for 35% of our offensive snaps, then they would actually value the G position.

I think Darius is more important than people might have realized after he left the game today

Really? Because Dareus left the game and I didn't notice a single difference. There was absolutely no drop off in production which is sad because I really liked the kid and hoped he would be our anchor on the line.

draft 2 offensive linemen and defensive backs, give byrd whatever the hell he wants and pick up another offensive lineman in FA

And hope the draft picks pan out which is all the more reason they should have signed Levitre. We knew he could play. There's no guarantee with a draft pick. See Mike Williams