Go on the record

boyst

NE loses today @ Tampa Bay

Brady runs out of targets. Gets frustrated with his young receiving corps. Tampa Bay has nothing to lose.

Of course, it could also end up a shut out blow out against Tampa. But if TB loses I will look really smart like I know something!

As far as the Bills. I will go bold and say Woods has a career day, Mario Williams doesn't get a sack, Dareus does. And EJ throws 3 TD's

Either way, anyone got anything else to put out there?

I was gonna say that the Pats will lose and the Bills will win.

EJ had 300+ and 3TDs. Stevie 2, Woods 1. A massive deep ball to Graham that gets stopped just short of the end zone. That's where Woods TD comes in. A slant that he makes look easy.

Freddy has a better day than CJ. 120 yards and 1 TD, CJ has 80 yards.

Mario has more sacks, 1

Dareus continues to play like a BOSS

Lawson has aims get game

And Byrd actually gets in the field.

Much as I would love to see the Pats* beaten, I am not sure the Bucs are the team to beat them at this time. Pats* will go 3-0.

As for the Jets, I have a recurring feeling that this will be a blowout in favor of the Bills. Final margin will be at least 17 points and that too because of a garbage time TD by the Jets. Other out-on-a-limb predictions:

- They will double team Mario but he will get one sack.

- Lawson and Alonso will have spend their time holding Billel for losses

- Bills will come out throwing (I have stated earlier that the early part of the game will be key to the overall success of the O. If Manuel hits a couple of deep ones early, expect the Jets to never recover)

- Geno will throw 2 INTs, one of them being a pick-6

Doesn't get any more homerish than this, does it ?

I was gonna say that the Pats will lose and the Bills will win.

EJ had 300+ and 3TDs. Stevie 2, Woods 1. A massive deep ball to Graham that gets stopped just short of the end zone. That's where Woods TD comes in. A slant that he makes look easy.

Freddy has a better day than CJ. 120 yards and 1 TD, CJ has 80 yards.

Mario has more sacks, 1

Dareus continues to play like a BOSS

Lawson has aims get game

And Byrd actually gets in the field.

Spiller has great games against the Jets. Can't see it that clearly but it could happen - Jackson seems to come out and play big every now and then, this seems like it could be one of those games.

Interesting thing about the Cheatriots*** vs Succaneers.

The two teams spent a week practicing together as a lead up to their second preseason game.

New England won 25-21 FWIW but the actual point is that the teams are extremely familiar with each other.

A lot of teams let NE beat them because they are scared of the Pats. TB knows them that much more.

its what a lot of people hope for and quite a few expect.

if the weather is fair and no wind the Falcons should beat the fishies

NE loses today @ Tampa Bay

Brady runs out of targets. Gets frustrated with his young receiving corps. Tampa Bay has nothing to lose.

LOL

Report: Pats QB Brady calling Branch, Lloyd about returning

according to NFL.com's Ian Rapoport, who reported Sunday morning that Brady's been on the horn trying to convince former teammates to come out of retirement."The Patriots' brass may believe they are set at wide receiver but Tom Brady does not," Rapoport said on NFL GameDay Morning. "We're told that Brady himself has been calling and texting two familiar faces: Deion Branch and Brandon Lloyd.

posted on CBS Sports

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/23785101/report-tom-brady-calling-deion-branch-brandon-lloyd-about-returning

what a confidence builder for your young receivers

Pats will beat Tampa and continue taking advantage of a ridiculously easy schedule so far

Unfortunately I'm not feeling confident in the Bills game today. I know its a new regime with a lot of new players but Bills just never seem to play well there. Add in first road start for a rookie QB vs a decent defense and I think its gonna be a tough game to win

Edited by Max997