Ya know what I miss...

Dan

Someone please remind me of why she left--I didn't follow all of the drama at the time....

She was a supporter of media personnel in general. There was a thread where posters were particularly harsh with one of them who posted here. While she felt it was going on for a while, that thread was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back. She stated her displeasure, commented on the viciousness of some posters and vowed to never return.

Big loss, I miss her pre-game posts the most.

I always thought Lori was a little snippy. And may be well "researched" but definitely not well written.

I know this is an unpopular opinion, and I'm not trying to be a contrarian, but I never understood what the fuss was all about. Just chalked it up to her being an old-timer.

I could see how some might see it as snippy, but IMO she was factual. People would start talking BS about this play or that and she'd just back up the argument with all the facts to completely shut the BS down.

Having intellegent, knowledgeable members like her is what made this THE place for Bills information. We still have excellent information and posters here, but there's far more BS and idiocy you have to sift through to find it.