Gregg playing time?

Gasjuggler

Regardless. #1 or 2 for 2014 Draft should be a TE. We need a bigger threat there. I'm sure #1 will go to CB again... :death:

I think we can find good corners in rounds 2 and 3. I say either LG or LB in round 1.

We all can see what a difference having a good linebacker like Kiko can do for a defense.

I think Lawson should play OLB but I've seen him mainly line up opposite Mario. I think if we put Carrington where Manny is now and throw Manny to the outside it might work. Then again Manny doesn't look like he has speed. He sure can tackle though.

You know what? Scratch what I said about Manny. Right now things are working and if it ain't broke then don't, you know the rest...

Chris Gragg's hands are so suspect it's ridiculous. And TJ Graham shouldn't be here. Period.

I don't see the logic of keeping "speed" guys like Graham and Gragg, if your'e scared to throw the ball to them.

You had a big target an playmaker for your young QB in Brandon Kaufmann, and you cut the kid? -For what? making circus catches, and dunking on the goal post after a touchdown?

For Pete's sake,. Call his agent back, and have another look. You may have missed something REALLY BIG here, Doug.