Hot for girlfriend's mom

\GoBillsInDallas/

I know you guys base your yes and no's solely on looks but damn I woman that hot that is !@#$ing a 15 year old has some major mental issues and I tend to shy away from women with mental issues. Especially the hot ones.

This reminds me of the guy (I can't remember who, but it was here) who told me, "you don't want to have sex with Rhianna. She's a sex addict and once you had sex with her, she would want you all to herself and always want to do it."

To this day, I can't find a problem with that scenario.

This reminds me of the guy (I can't remember who, but it was here) who told me, "you don't want to have sex with Rhianna. She's a sex addict and once you had sex with her, she would want you all to herself and always want to do it."

Think about the part in bold for just a bit.

Neither can I, Gug. And who cares if she really is that clingy? Chris Brown managed to get his alone time while seeing her. Solitary, in fact.

some things I don't understand

1. He was having sex with a woman and he wants to be a dancer

2. She was having sex with a 15 year old.

3. He's a 'victim'

4. How do you 'rape' a willing partner?