Not to look too far ahead, but...

Rubes

"Play Dead for Ted" (Bridgewater)

Do you remember that 6-3 game we lost in Cleveland circa 2007 in a blizzard? Tried to block it from my memory, but that. sucked.

It did, but not as bad as the 6-3 loss in 2009 when we held Derek Anderson to 2-17 for 23 yards.

HOW...THE !@#$...DO YOU LOSE A GAME WHEN A QUARTERBACK PLAYS THAT BADLY!?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It did, but not as bad as the 6-3 loss in 2009 when we held Derek Anderson to 2-17 for 23 yards.

HOW...THE !@#$...DO YOU LOSE A GAME WHEN A QUARTERBACK PLAYS THAT BADLY!?

Wow, I did block that one from my memory but it is all coming back now. That game was an all-time Fail. Wow. Bills-Browns has been a routine Suck-Fest. Edited by YoloInTheBlo

Wow, I did block that one from my memory but it is all coming back now. That game was an all-time Fail. Wow. Bills-Browns has been a routine Suck-Fest.

Hahaha, so...looking at the box score, it looks like they kicked the go ahead with :26 to go...then KICKED IT OUT OF BOUNDS. The first play from scrimmage, with no time outs, and about 25 yards to go in only about 20 seconds? A four yard dump to Lee Evans.

Jesus !@#$ing Christ, how did I make it through those years a fan?

Hahaha, so...looking at the box score, it looks like they kicked the go ahead with :26 to go...then KICKED IT OUT OF BOUNDS. The first play from scrimmage, with no time outs, and about 25 yards to go in only about 20 seconds? A four yard dump to Lee Evans.

Exactly why I am unabashedly enjoying this week. I know it is one win, over the Panthers. I don't care.

I'm pretty sure that game was the lowest of the low points for us. It really is hard to fathom.

Jesus, I can't believe you actually went looking for this.