Are Patriots fans the biggest douchebag fans out there?

cr02pica

I usually dont get pissed at Pats* fans, or any other for that matter, after all we are all somewhat stupid for liking these teams anyway.

But the night of the Pats game I got a little riled up at the bar(Bada Bing) downtown after the game. Bunch of Pats* fans(mix of men and women) going on about how they played so awful, how they barely beat the lowly Bills,and how they actually took **** from people in the stands as they were wearing Pats* gear. I asked did you ever feel threatened or was anyone evr really in your face...course the answer was no, people just doing normal stuff you should do to people who wear gear from the opposing team...give em good natured chit! Said grow up, you got the nads to wear the jersey, have the nads to be called a few names.

Then two of em went on how the people of Buffalo should be so grateful that they travel from Boston to spend their money in poor depressed WNY. How they should be treated better in the stadium, like they were some rich benevolent uncle taking pity on their poor cousins in Appalachia.

I lost it, actually threw the" F* You and your whole group,.go the fug back to Boston and keep your money! By the looks of your makeup and haircuts you need it need more than anyone in Buffalo ever could. I told em keep their stinking money and pretentiousness in Boston.They seemed to pipe down after that, lord knows what they said to their friends about pissed off Bills fans after the game.

Prolly as mad as I have ever been at another fan..and it had nothing to do with sports.

Three guys who were with me that were Pats fans in Pats gear said they knew i was gunna lose it at the money remark LOL.

Good for you brother...

Boston has history but it is not the worlds best place to live. Good for them that they did not take the economic hit that Buffalo did.

I broke the news to a Pats fan the other day that they have a losing Super Bowl record now and, in fact, have lost just as many as the Bills...I wasn't sure that would have much bite, but the reaction in his face was pretty satisfying, I must admit.

BTW, I never have to deal with obnoxious fans living in Atlanta...when you are surrounded by the most front-running fans on the planet, there just isn't enough passion there to fuel the doucheyness.