Are Patriots fans the biggest douchebag fans out there?

cr02pica

Sorry for the rant but this is probably the most ridiculous thing I have ever witnessed and been apart of.

I have one more reason to hate the Patriots...their ***hole fans...as I was driving down the highway yesterday this ***hole in the passenger seat of a VW saw my Bills decal on the back of my car and decided to hang half of his body out the window as his friend was driving alongside of me while showing his awful yellow tinted dirty disgusting patriots hat and flipping me off all while trying to spit on my car. Than when I got to the toll both this ***hole decides to get out in the middle of the plaza and stand there while I drive by shouting and swinging his arms like an ape and then spits on my car as I drive through the toll booth...than while continuing my commute decide to do the same thing he was doing on the other highway...really wanted to pull over and curb stomp this clown but people like this aren't worth a breath of air let alone time out of my day.

I've been to multiple away stadiums on game day decked out in Bills gear and have had a Bills decal on my car since I was old enough to drive and have never been harassed to that extent. Banter can be fun and humorous but this guy seriously needs some professional help.

*End rant

Sorry for the rant but this is probably the most ridiculous thing I have ever witnessed and been apart of.

I have one more reason to hate the Patriots...their ***hole fans...as I was driving down the highway yesterday this ***hole in the passenger seat of a VW saw my Bills decal on the back of my car and decided to hang half of his body out the window as his friend was driving alongside of me while showing his awful yellow tinted dirty disgusting patriots hat and flipping me off all while trying to spit on my car. Than when I got to the toll both this ***hole decides to get out in the middle of the plaza and stand there while I drive by shouting and swinging his arms like an ape and then spits on my car as I drive through the toll booth...than while continuing my commute decide to do the same thing he was doing on the other highway...really wanted to pull over and curb stomp this clown but people like this aren't worth a breath of air let alone time out of my day.

I've been to multiple away stadiums on game day decked out in Bills gear and have had a Bills decal on my car since I was old enough to drive and have never been harassed to that extent. Banter can be fun and humorous but this guy seriously needs some professional help.

*End rant

I think that is actually kind of funny.

Just hypothetically. How bad would Bills fans be if we won those 4 Super Bowls? I am not saying we would do crazy stuff as mentioned... BUT, we have some real winners out there. Pittsburgh, also is insufferable. Those 4 losses did humble in a big way. We don't have angels as fans either.

Look what winning a couple of World Series in the last 100 years did to Red Sox fans. They were kinda better as losers... Now they are the ultimate douchebags.

See... There is a silver lining... ;-)

I think that is actually kind of funny.

See: Exhibit A.

:-P :-P

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Wow. That's bad. I still think Eagles fans are the worst in all of sports; followed by Red Sox fans. I've never heard a story like this one, though!!!

Red Sox fans? Really?

I don't think you've spent much time with Sox fans it you think they're a bad group. Sox fans are some of the most decent and knowledgeable in sports. Take a look at our major fan forum sonsofsamhorn.net and you'll get a better idea of who we are. I think you've confused Red Sox fans with a group of folks we call "Pink Hats" who are fair-weather johnny-come-latelys, who know nearly nothing about the game, and basically show up at games to be abusive drunks in public. We also have a horrid local sports media. Actual fans are great, however.

Now, those New Englanders who define themselves as Patriots fans? That group is comprised almost entirely of Pink Hats and Yankees fans. And yes, after Philly sports fans they are the worst in sports.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

this ***hole decides to get out in the middle of the plaza and stand there while I drive by shouting and swinging his arms like an ape and then spits on my car as I drive through the toll booth.

That should have been the moment you opened your car door with as much force as you could produce.

I usually dont get pissed at Pats* fans, or any other for that matter, after all we are all somewhat stupid for liking these teams anyway.

But the night of the Pats game I got a little riled up at the bar(Bada Bing) downtown after the game. Bunch of Pats* fans(mix of men and women) going on about how they played so awful, how they barely beat the lowly Bills,and how they actually took **** from people in the stands as they were wearing Pats* gear. I asked did you ever feel threatened or was anyone evr really in your face...course the answer was no, people just doing normal stuff you should do to people who wear gear from the opposing team...give em good natured chit! Said grow up, you got the nads to wear the jersey, have the nads to be called a few names.

Then two of em went on how the people of Buffalo should be so grateful that they travel from Boston to spend their money in poor depressed WNY. How they should be treated better in the stadium, like they were some rich benevolent uncle taking pity on their poor cousins in Appalachia.

I lost it, actually threw the" F* You and your whole group,.go the fug back to Boston and keep your money! By the looks of your makeup and haircuts you need it need more than anyone in Buffalo ever could. I told em keep their stinking money and pretentiousness in Boston.They seemed to pipe down after that, lord knows what they said to their friends about pissed off Bills fans after the game.

Prolly as mad as I have ever been at another fan..and it had nothing to do with sports.

Three guys who were with me that were Pats fans in Pats gear said they knew i was gunna lose it at the money remark LOL.

*End rant

I find the best way to handle such people is to say "Hey, remember your almost-perfect season, when you won everything but the Superbowl?" Usually they stroke out soon afterwards, and cease to be a problem.

From this: http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2013-new-england-patriots-1238962098

You people have won the Worst Fans on the !@#$ing Planet title belt for 30 years in a row. You're horrible when you win, and you're especially horrible when you lose—i.e., when you get to drive more nails into your wrists and drag your stupid crosses from WEEI to WBZ and back again. Even in good times, you !@#$s show off your losses like a kindergartener showing off a booboo. THIS IS THE SKINNED KNUCKLE I GAWT WHEN TYREE MADE THAT LUCKY CATCH! SOME SCAHHHHHS NEVAH HEAL! You have three Super Bowl titles and yet you will invariably find a way to B word about the ones you didn't (and shouldn't) have won. You will simultaneously wax nostalgic for the old days and curse them in equal measure. You will complain about Belichick losing his touch while simultaneously lording his genius over opposing fans. You'll brag about Robert Kraft's classiness while threatening to fist someone's ladyfriend for wearing a Giants jersey to Gillette Stadium. You are whiny, sniveling, self-absorbed, two-faced posers who eat your young. All of you. I !@#$ing hate the Patriots and my favorite day of every year is the day they get knocked out of the playoffs.

From this: http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2013-new-england-patriots-1238962098

You people have won the Worst Fans on the !@#$ing Planet title belt for 30 years in a row. You're horrible when you win, and you're especially horrible when you lose—i.e., when you get to drive more nails into your wrists and drag your stupid crosses from WEEI to WBZ and back again. Even in good times, you !@#$s show off your losses like a kindergartener showing off a booboo. THIS IS THE SKINNED KNUCKLE I GAWT WHEN TYREE MADE THAT LUCKY CATCH! SOME SCAHHHHHS NEVAH HEAL! You have three Super Bowl titles and yet you will invariably find a way to B word about the ones you didn't (and shouldn't) have won. You will simultaneously wax nostalgic for the old days and curse them in equal measure. You will complain about Belichick losing his touch while simultaneously lording his genius over opposing fans. You'll brag about Robert Kraft's classiness while threatening to fist someone's ladyfriend for wearing a Giants jersey to Gillette Stadium. You are whiny, sniveling, self-absorbed, two-faced posers who eat your young. All of you. I !@#$ing hate the Patriots and my favorite day of every year is the day they get knocked out of the playoffs.

doesnt get more right than this.