Government Shut Down Looming!

Tiberius

The tea party doesn't happen without the current POTUS, either.

Funniest part of all of this is how the birdogs of the world spent so much time talking about how the Tea Party was an astroturf thing, useless, fizzled out, barely on life support and hated by others while representing only a few right-wing extremists.

And yet this same group is somehow responsible for everything going wrong with the Obama second term. And first term. And Obamacare. And global warming. Oh, and TEDCRUZCHENEYRUMSFELD!!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Funniest part of all of this is how the birdogs of the world spent so much time talking about how the Tea Party was an astroturf thing, useless, fizzled out, barely on life support and hated by others while representing only a few right-wing extremists.

And yet this same group is somehow responsible for everything going wrong with the Obama second term. And first term. And Obamacare. And global warming. Oh, and TEDCRUZCHENEYRUMSFELD!!!

they've accomplished nothing except temporary disruption. give an example of something constructive they've accomplished or are likely to. as to what or whom sparked their existence, who cares except that if they are astroturf based then we should watch for ulterior motives and agendas of those behind the curtain.

they've accomplished nothing except temporary disruption. give an example of something constructive they've accomplished or are likely to. as to what or whom sparked their existence, who cares except that if they are astroturf based then we should watch for ulterior motives and agendas of those behind the curtain.

I'm confused. If they've accomplished nothing, why do you keep bringing them up? I mean, Ted Cruz is in the senate, and the senate is where the shutdown ultimately ended. What other Tea Party members are you talking about? I'm assuming there must be hundreds of them if they caused the shutdown.

Please list all the Tea Party members responsible for shutting down the government.

And when you realize what a fools errand that is, maybe you'll finally stop listening to your masters and try to think for yourself next time.

Edited by LABillzFan

I want to hear from the first person on the board who sells their house and has to pay the 3.8% ACA tax on their capital gains. That'll be $3,800 per $100k. It'll be the same tax rate on any other investment you might have that the thieves in Washington will be stealing from the private sector in perpetuity to help fund this national abortion.

They've accomplished getting people to start talking about all the money being spent by our government. I think the BART strike here in the Bay Area is also starting to get people talking about it. When someone with a base pay of $85,000 is making over $250,000 in overtime and benefits our government has a spending problem and people are getting pissed. They need to and will tap in to that anger. Something has to change with the government's balance sheet and it ain't on the credit side.

I want to hear from the first person on the board who sells their house and has to pay the 3.8% ACA tax on their capital gains. That'll be $3,800 per $100k. It'll be the same tax rate on any other investment you might have that the thieves in Washington will be stealing from the private sector in perpetuity to help fund this national abortion.

That is only assessed on gains above the $250k per person if married filing jointly and only if they are above the income threshold.

Could you imagine if the article linked below was a white guy posting about Obama?

LET’S GO TO TED CRUZ,HOME AND KICK HIS STINKING ASS FOR CAUSING THIS MESS

“Show up at Ted Cruz’s home he is the dirt bag !@#$er who caused all of this **** to take place.Lets drag him out hid damn home and kick his ass [address redacted by The Daily Caller].The damn scum bag of a U.S.Senator,from the sorry ass state that hates women,and to think this kitty is married to one,” Gilmore posted to Facebook October 14, linking to a petition to House Republicans paid for by the campaign of Democratic Rep. Brad Schneider.

Could you imagine if the article linked below was a white guy posting about Obama?

LET’S GO TO TED CRUZ,HOME AND KICK HIS STINKING ASS FOR CAUSING THIS MESS

Herein lies the liberal double standard the main stream media condones

That's going to piss some people off. Oops...guess you should have elected people to represent you that would actually read and understand what was in legislation that will fundamentally change our country, ya know....BEFORE they vote on it.

I haven't paid attention to this as much as many. There is a 3.8% ACA tax on capital gains? All capital gains?

That is only assessed on gains above the $250k per person if married filing jointly and only if they are above the income threshold.

So, my bridge will be netting about...well, yeah...the check could easily be as much...or more.

My accountant and attorney have said it will be capital gains income...

Edited by jboyst62

I haven't paid attention to this as much as many. There is a 3.8% ACA tax on capital gains? All capital gains?

So, my bridge will be netting about...well, yeah...the check could easily be as much...or more.

My accountant and attorney have said it will be capital gains income...

That's what karma is all about dude. You've been sticking it to those cattle for some time now and I bet you didn't even use K-9. Oops, I meant K-Y. Anyways, now you're gonna see what it feels like.

Apparently its 2014 already............................lol

Pryor Changes His Tune on Delay of Individual Mandate

Arkansas senator Mark Pryor, one of the most vulnerable Democrats in the country, is now supporting a delay of the Affordable Care Act’s individual mandate, according to CNN.

That’s a change from just one week ago, when Pryor told MSNBC that he opposes a delay. “Health care is going to be a big part of Tom Cotton’s campaign against you,” Chuck Todd said of the freshman congressman who is challenging Pryor for his seat in 2014. “Would you be in favor of a one-year delay in the individual mandate?”

“I am not in favor of that,” Pryor responded.

The most recent poll in the race, conducted by Cotton’s campaign, has Cotton with a four-point lead over Pryor — within the poll’s margin of error. The race is expected to be a competitive one, and Republicans have high hopes that Cotton can knock off the the two-term senator based largely on his 2010 vote in favor of Obamacare and the president’s deep unpopularity in Arkansas.

New Hampshire’s Jeanne Shaheen yesterday became the first Democratic senator to publicly call for a delay of the individual mandate after the insurance exchanges’ problematic rollout. Just before the law’s debut, in late September, Democratic senator Joe Manchin of West Virginia endorsed the idea, too.

and........

Arkansas Voters Still Blame President Obama for Government Shutdown

3.8% tax on investment income or unearned income or LT gap gains for those making over $200k or $250k for married couples. You know...rich people.

3.8% tax on investment income or unearned income or LT gap gains for those making over $200k or $250k for married couples. You know...rich people.

well, i'm still confused, because according to recent info i read, farmers are rich because we own lots of land and equipment. we're all millionaires.

well, i'm still confused, because according to recent info i read, farmers are rich because we own lots of land and equipment. we're all millionaires.

You're also all racist toothless rednecks who wear overalls, can't read past a 3rd grade level, and have a gunrack in your pickup truck from the 1980s.

Kind of like how George W Bush was a slack jawed yokel who choked on a pretzel and only got where he is because of his father. But he also pulled off the greatest False Flag incident in American history and performed the greatest cover up in the history of the Solar System

Should I be scared that I'm starting to understand how Liberals think?

You're also all racist toothless rednecks who wear overalls, can't read past a 3rd grade level, and have a gunrack in your pickup truck from the 1980s.

Kind of like how George W Bush was a slack jawed yokel who choked on a pretzel and only got where he is because of his father. But he also pulled off the greatest False Flag incident in American history and performed the greatest cover up in the history of the Solar System

Should I be scared that I'm starting to understand how Liberals think?

yes because you believe liberals think

You evil 1%er.

Your probably even rich enough to own a horse

I wish. Horses are expensive. Any dumby can have a horse in their lot next to their rented trailer and all but I want a real horse. I will eventually get myself a draft horse as a working/riding horse.

that does it, i'm renewing my subscription: http://www.thegatewa...n-latest-cover/

Ha. That picture is funny but I still do not understand how 1 guy gets all the blame and more credit then Obama, Boehner, Pelosi, Bush, Barney Frank, Ted Kennedy, OJ Simpson...etc.