Government Shut Down Looming!

Tiberius

This is funny!

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/cuccinelli-shuns-cruz-limelight-97888.html?hp=t1

n the clearest sign yet of the potent effect of the government shutdown on the Virginia governor’s race, Republican Ken Cuccinelli avoided being photographed with Ted Cruz at a gala they headlined here Saturday night—even leaving before the Texas senator rose to speak....

Ken is smart, he’s principled and he’s fearless,” said Cruz, in a line that may give the left fodder for attack ads, given how the campaign has gone.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Obama negotiates with the Russians, Syrians, and Iranians. Hell, he even wants to give Al Qaida and air force.

His people suffer and he plays golf and raises millions of dollars that he places in his graft accounts.

He increases taxes on the poorest of Americans and takes millions of dollars from Medicare.

Nothing in particular. They think their rights are being taken away and they are not free now, or something. Angry idiots, is all

Really, our skyrocketing national spending and debt are nothing to get angry about?

Hey Gatorman, you have had plenty of opportunities to answer me and I've asked you this several times, do you think the Constitution is meaningful? This question on my part is obviously due to a statement you made. You seem quite afraid to answer it for some reason. Your wussiness is very apparent. You contribute nothing here other than a DiN or Ducky clown act. If you had any balls at all you would engage in real discussion, but you are too afraid to put your intellect or ideas to the test.

My bet is that it cost more to shutdown government than it does to keep it open.

Explain.

http://online.wsj.co...2938242994.html

Furloughed workers will get back pay for not working...

407-0 was the vote.

Who's against spending now? LoL

That is what I figured would happen... Same thing in 1996. A new guy was bummed @ work because he was sent home. I told him that he will make out better than all of us since he didn't have to work! Told him not to worry!

:beer:

Imagine that!!!

I have a question. Are you selling now? Not that I am, but really, don't you think stocks will be heading lower as we get towards Oct 17? Might be an opportunity to cash in on all this. Just sayin!

Why? You think Barry will make the US default on their obligations? Because he and he alone has that power.

Why? You think Barry will make the US default on their obligations? Because he and he alone has that power.

Obama controls Congress? What??

I have a question. Are you selling now? Not that I am, but really, don't you think stocks will be heading lower as we get towards Oct 17? Might be an opportunity to cash in on all this. Just sayin!

I knew you wouldn't be able to answer the question without either lying or admitting you're a hypocrite.

Let me ask you. Was this funny to you also?

http://www.usnews.co...mpaign-for-them

i looked at your link and the situations are in no way comparable. obama won't be running for anything after this. he's trying to maintain his legacy of improving health care access to 10's of millions of americans (btw, most of the remaining 31 million uninsured will be in states that refused the medicaid expansion and would then be eligible). he won't be campaigning for anyone in a couple years, same as bush 2. cruz is supposedly the face of the future for the repubs. their rising star. he'll be running for something next election cycle and he's probably guaranteed a senate spot in for a least two terms in the lovely state that gave us the bushes. and, as i said in an earlier post, many loyal party members think he's a joke. and they're right. Edited by birdog1960

i looked at your link and the situations are in no way comparable. obama won't be running for anything after this. he's trying to maintain his legacy of improving health care access to 10's of millions of americans (btw, most of the remaining 31 million uninsured will be in states that refused the medicaid expansion and would then be eligible). he won't be campaigning for anyone in a couple years, same as bush 2. cruz is supposedly the face of the future for the repubs. their rising star. he'll be running for something next election cycle and he's probably guaranteed a senate spot in for a least two terms in the lovely state that gave us the bushes. and, as i said in an earlier post, many loyal party members think he's a joke. and they're right.

Nice try. You may have read the article I posted but you missed the date. Obama was running for something when this written. You may have heard he was running for President at the time.

yup, and cruz and his merry men will be liabilities except in very conservative districts which will never be in play til redistcting is reversed. obama will be what he has been in most races: a non factor.

Dems are drooling at the prospect of this year's antics meaning something next year ("we're winning!"). As I said, this will long forgotten about a month after it's resolved.

Dems are drooling at the prospect of this year's antics meaning something next year ("we're winning!"). As I said, this will long forgotten about a month after it's resolved.

sorry not putting much stock in the right wing analysis this time. was there any of you that correctly predicted the last prez election? and it wasn't remotely close.

sorry not putting much stock in the right wing analysis this time. was there any of you that correctly predicted the last prez election? and it wasn't remotely close.

I haven't heard a single right winger actually say this. This is what I'm saying.