EJ before GW drive: "Be legendary"

It helps that EJ comes from a winning tradition at a big-time college program, I'm sure. He's not used to losing games, and therefore expects to win. Compare and contrast the last several Bills' QBs. Fitz played at Harvard forcrissakes. Trentative got killed at Stanford and won very few games. Losman was at Tulane -- hardly big-time.

If that holds true... The scary thing is, Tuel is the back up. How many games did he win @ WSU?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard EJ on with Pat Kirwan and Jim Miller yesterday around 6:30, and he admitted his teammates were "giving him some slack" about the "legendary" comment. He was laughing about it, and hearing that interview made me like the kid even more.

If that holds true... The scary thing is, Tuel is the back up. How many games did he win @ WSU?

Ahh, Tuel Time! It seems like forever ago that we were caught up in the Jeff Tuel experiment. It was less than a month ago! Hope we don't need him, but there are plently of backup QBs in the league who didn't have good records in college. I actually think that kid will be decent once he has some time to observe and more than just a training camp.

I pray they continue to upgrade the talent around this kid esp on the OL. They need to let him take more medium to deep shots, but man I am really liking this kid.

You need to watch Jeremy at WGR's analysis of the All-22. Nobody is preventing EJ from taking those shots, and he's seeing them. He just hasn't been accurate with them, which will hopefully come as he develops more and more chemistry w/ his receivers.