Corey Dillion

Hawk

I'm looking forward to him losing the ball at least 2x's today. Of course if the Colts recover, it will be, "Down by contact". :rolleyes:  :(

207005[/snapback]

Guaranteed that the zebras will have some influence on this game. There will be a lot of beer cans thrown at TVs today. I love the phantom holding call that the Pats always seem to get when another team is driving on them. Wow, I'm already aggravated and the game is 7 hours away.

That's funny.  Because after watching the Pats against the Dolphins and the 49'ers, I have no doubt they're done.

207111[/snapback]

Guess we will find out today, and I will be sure to let you know about it when the Patriots win.

Guess we will find out today, and I will be sure to let you know about it when the Patriots win.

As will I when they lose. Let's see, no Law, Poole, probably Seymour, Coleman, and it won't snow until after halftime. And like I said, seeing the way the Dolphins beat them and then their lackluster performance against the 49'ers, I don't see the Pats coming close to winning.