Fumble or 5 Sacks

texasabres

I was rewatching the game, and on the sack Mario shared with Dareus, Cam fumbled the ball. The refs called in the grasp over the mic. Watching in super slowmo, I am sure that the ball is out before Dareus makes contact. So either Cam fumbled and the sack is shared (w/ Bills recovery) or the call is dead before Dareus hits and Mario has a full sack.

This play was important, because the next play is the pre-punt holding that led to the touchdown.

In retrospect, I'm glad we didn't review because had we lost we could not stop the clock later. But they might reconsider the play for Mario's sake.

Did anyone else look at that play? What am I missing?

I was rewatching the game, and on the sack Mario shared with Dareus, Cam fumbled the ball. The refs called in the grasp over the mic. Watching in super slowmo, I am sure that the ball is out before Dareus makes contact. So either Cam fumbled and the sack is shared (w/ Bills recovery) or the call is dead before Dareus hits and Mario has a full sack.

This play was important, because the next play is the pre-punt holding that led to the touchdown.

In retrospect, I'm glad we didn't review because had we lost we could not stop the clock later. But they might reconsider the play for Mario's sake.

Did anyone else look at that play? What am I missing?

Im confused also. But yes I did think it was a fumble.