When was the last time we came out of a game with no injuries to repor

BuffaloBill

I know the preseason was a bit of a disaster but it is nice to come out of a game without injuries to report. It is even a little surprising given the Bills, especially on defense, are playing more physically. We all know that during the Jauron years and a little less so in the Chan years the Bills racked up major injury issues nearly every week.

There is an element of luck involved but I also think that schemes play into the situation.

Lets hope the current trend continues.

I know the preseason was a bit of a disaster but it is nice to come out of a game without injuries to report. It is even a little surprising given the Bills, especially on defense, are playing more physically. We all know that during the Jauron years and a little less so in the Chan years the Bills racked up major injury issues nearly every week.

There is an element of luck involved but I also think that schemes play into the situation.

Lets hope the current trend continues.

I think you are correct about the scheme. I think that players that are hitting are less likely to get injured than those being pushed around. I also agree that luck has something to do with that as well.

Someone kill this thread before the football gods read it!

Well it's definitely not a bend don't break defense. I like what I see so far.

Agree with point 1

Point 2, we went to cover 2 right before the half. :doh: and then Carolina did on our final drive :thumbsup: