62 fans cited for open containers Panthers vs Bills game

Hammered a Lot

Wow. Anyone from your lot get nabbed do you know?

Nope. It's easy to avoid getting this charge when parking in Hammer's Lot. If you have an open container walk on the grass outside the right away zone (50 feet from center of Abbott Road) thru the RV Lot and then cross Abbott Road in the BLOCKED section where they DO NOT enforce the law.

Open containers where exactly? Cuz I was walking to the stadium with a beer in my hand right next to cops and they didn't say anything. What was weird though is when I got to the gate a cop came over and said I need to either throw it in the recycling bin or chug it. So I chugged it. Before I would be able to hang outside the gate and drink a beer before I went in.

So is this open container thing "while" people were driving?

Ya know what's really !@#$ed up is that you can't take in an electronic cigarette but yiu can take in a whole pack of Marlboros.

For real? I snuck mine in haha... It came through in the clutch... My trick was that I separated the tank from the battery and when they told me to take everything metal out of my pocket, I put the tank in my wallet in my right hand and I had the battery on my left hand with my keys...

I hope no security Bills fans are reading this... Dammit, should I just delete this post?

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz

For real? I snuck mine in haha... It came through in the clutch... My trick was that I separated the tank from the battery and when they told me to take everything metal out of my pocket, I put the tank in my wallet in my right hand and I had the battery on my left hand with my keys...

I hope no security Bills fans are reading this... Dammit, should I just delete this post?

haha. I think your good.

Yeah, I called my rep because apparently my buddy that came with me week 1 said they made him throw his out. Of course he could have ran it back to the car but because he came in late, he was already listening to the cheers of the player announcements as he was at the gate. Of course the Bills take the win there.