Bills Injury Update after Week Two

26CornerBlitz

Bills escape Panthers game "as healthy as can be": http://www.wgr550.com/Bills-escape-Panthers-game--as-healthy-as-can-be-/17307109

It appeared that defensive lineman Marcell Dareus, safety Da'Norris Searcy and wide receiver Stevie Johnson all had felt a little amount of pain at one point throughout the game, but Marrone said everyone checked out with full health.

Three other players are also getting closer to a return according to the head coach. Kicker Dustin Hopkins (right groin), guard Doug Legursky (knee) and safety Jairus Byrd (feet) have been working hard with trainers over the past couple of weeks.

"I think right now we're in a positive mode of rehabilitation with them," Marrone said. "We had Hopkins out here today doing some work with him. I think Doug has done a good job, and I know that Jairus is working extremely hard. I think as far as the rehabilitation process is going, it's moving in the right direction. It's just one of those things we'll see day-to-day."

This is wonderful news. If Brown continues to struggle, maybe Legursky can step in and perform.

If the Bills continue to run the ball effectively and EJ takes no sacks, I don't care if Brown continues to receive the lowest PFF ratings in history.

It seems like Brown was outplaying Legursky at the time of Legursky getting injured as I recall.

I remeber this as well. Some players are gamers though, meaning they play better than they practice. I really dont know but it couldn't be much worse. Our line is performing quite well, so maybe they are thinking if it aint broke dont fix it! In regards to protection (QB sacks) and our running game!

If the Bills continue to run the ball effectively and EJ takes no sacks, I don't care if Brown continues to receive the lowest PFF ratings in history.

Same here and I think Brown is better than ppl on here are giving him credit for.

It seems like Brown was outplaying Legursky at the time of Legursky getting injured as I recall.

Plus he is smaller than Andy was. Around Hangradener's size. Purely a back up IMO.

I remeber this as well. Some players are gamers though, meaning they play better than they practice. I really dont know but it couldn't be much worse. Our line is performing quite well, so maybe they are thinking if it aint broke dont fix it! In regards to protection (QB sacks) and our running game!

To the bolded, great point.