The brightest spot we can take away from these last two games

FireChan

How many games have the Bills played in the last 5 years where we came out with a good gameplan in the first half, then got blown up in the second? IE Brady and BB realize to pick on AW at corner, and run the ball. Or have a fantastic screen or unorthodox play that gets shut down after the 1st half?

I haven't seen it yet. It doesn't appear that we are "masking our weaknesses" anymore. We can stand toe to toe with other teams and play the full 60 minutes. We don't have the "worst corners in the league" or a "QB who can't throw" anymore. Is it coaching? Is it personnel? Is it both?

On D its coaching, Pettine is doing this without Gilmore and Byrd, on offense I think its more personel with EJ and Woods who are way better than Fitz and the collection of crap we had WR.

How many games have the Bills played in the last 5 years where we came out with a good gameplan in the first half, then got blown up in the second? IE Brady and BB realize to pick on AW at corner, and run the ball. Or have a fantastic screen or unorthodox play that gets shut down after the 1st half?

I haven't seen it yet. It doesn't appear that we are "masking our weaknesses" anymore. We can stand toe to toe with other teams and play the full 60 minutes. We don't have the "worst corners in the league" or a "QB who can't throw" anymore. Is it coaching? Is it personnel? Is it both?

More like BB has the other team's signals translated by Ernie Adams and made adjustments based on that Edited by ko12010

somehow pettine has made mckelvin look like an all pro... i mean he is playing on a different level

Not to take anything away from Pettine but McKelvin started playing well at the end of last season

He does seem to fit this defense well