How good is Michael Vick??

What would Bills fans give up to get this guy??? Rocket Arm, quickness, great awareness, can make a preimer pass rush look like nothing at all..902 rushing yards during the season..are you kidding me?? Makes everybody else on his team better because opposing defenses game plan on him ALONE..boy o boy he's definetly fun to watch..

206871[/snapback]

He is WAY beyond di-sgusting. He is giga-sgusting!

In my opinion, it is no doubt that Vick is an outstanding athlete and a good QB. I do not think he is a great QB, although he has the potential to be one. Vick has a good arm and his scrambling & running ability is without question. Having said that Vick takes many sacks, and can be very careless with the ball, hence all the fumbles. You can not do that and expect to get to the Super Bowl. Of course Vick also needs good players around him. Warrick Dunn & T.J. Duckett have been very good players for the Falcons. The biggest problem is at WR, Alge Crumpler is their leading receiver, not a good sign.

As far as I'm concerned the jury is still out on Vick; good, yes: great, no.

I think that he's the ultimate trade bait. He does great..scratch that..unfathomable things on the field sometimes, but I just don't think that he will ever be consistant and reliable enough to lead his team to the big dance.

Using the perception that the league considers him one of the Top 5 or 10 players, you could basically name your price for him.