Congrats guys

hepcat

Panthers fan here. Wanted to post earlier in the week to say I expected you guys to win, but had to wait for my account to be verified. I put $100 down on Buffalo to win against Carolina. Carolina always finds a way to blow it at the end of the game and as usual they followed the script.

I wish you guys well the rest of the year but honestly you guys are probably in for a rough season. From what I saw, any good team would have crushed you guys. You won't get the privilege of playing a franchise as inept as Carolina every week. But congrats on the win. Enjoy it because I know as a Panther fan coming to a Bills fan, they are few and far between.

Panthers fan here. Wanted to post earlier in the week to say I expected you guys to win, but had to wait for my account to be verified. I put $100 down on Buffalo to win against Carolina. Carolina always finds a way to blow it at the end of the game and as usual they followed the script.

I wish you guys well the rest of the year but honestly you guys are probably in for a rough season. From what I saw, any good team would have crushed you guys. You won't get the privilege of playing a franchise as inept as Carolina every week. But congrats on the win. Enjoy it because I know as a Panther fan coming to a Bills fan, they are few and far between.

If I were you, I would be calling for Rivera's head for kicking that FG instead of going for it on 4th and one at the end of the game. Dumb and gutless at the same time.

If I were you, I would be calling for Rivera's head for kicking that FG instead of going for it on 4th and one at the end of the game. Dumb and gutless at the same time.

If Rivera isn't fired after this game, Carolina might be drafting #1 overall.

That was a great time. I spent time in the Panthers chat during the game. I hate to say it but I called the Spiller run late after the Panthers TD. Then the INT against Newton, the comeback that Manuel would lead them to the end zone and the best, I called the last play - "Newton about to get sacked to end the game."