Jacksonville Jaguars article: Go to the game and watch it on TV

I hate that. Like truely hate that. Go to a bar. And the jags are trying to take away their own home field? That's just stupid

LOL. Sounds like you didn't even read the article. Other teams are doing it too......and most all other teams will HAVE TO DO IT in the near future if they want to get fans to come to their stadiums and pay the outrageous prices for: tickets, parking, food, etc.

LOL. Sounds like you didn't even read the article. Other teams are doing it too......and most all other teams will HAVE TO DO IT in the near future if they want to get fans to come to their stadiums and pay the outrageous prices for: tickets, parking, food, etc.

Then watch the game at home. I check my fantasy after the game. My scores don't change whether I stare at my phone or not. Its just stupid. I hate this connected America bull ****.

Then watch the game at home. I check my fantasy after the game. My scores don't change whether I stare at my phone or not. Its just stupid. I hate this connected America bull ****.

I dunno....I'm pretty sure I've willed my teams* to victory in the past via obsessive monitoring of the games.

EDIT:

* fantasy teams that is. For some reason it never works with actual teams like the Bills or Mets.

Edited by KD in CT