Bills radio stations in Central PA?

Simon

You need to get Sirius XM Radio. The NFL Radio is the best and they always have the Bills boradcast from Buffalo announcers on one of the stations. They will also have the Carolina boradcast as well. Sometimes frun to listen to both sides alternating hearing what they are saying about your team.

I just paid the extra $2 / mo to get on the internet. Great as i can listen on my cel in hotels when I travel each week.

You probably already found this (it's on a website of Buffalo Bills Radio Stations). Their web site says they will be broadcasting the game. Probably won't be able to pick it up in your car until you are halfway home....

100.1 The Hero broadcasts from Bradford, PA. It covers South Western, NY and North Western, PA.

Apps are no longer a good option, alas... WGR no longer allows broadcast of the game over the app, and the only station I got on TuneIn radio last week was a Jamestown station with terrible buffering problems. That Bradford station would probably be the best bet, but if you head up Us-15 and I-390 you can also pick up a station in Bath.

From annutha thread I just posted this in:

Below is a list of partner stations that will carry the Bills in 2013:

CALL LETTERS FREQUENCY CITY
WGR 550 AM Buffalo
WCMF 96.5 FM Rochester
WROC/ESPN 950 AM Rochester
WNYY 1470 AM Ithaca
WQRW 93.5 FM Alfred/Hornell/Wellsville
WCSS 1490 AM Amsterdam
WVIN 98.3 FM Bath
WMML 1230 AM Glenns Falls
WBRR 100.1 FM Bradford
WBKX 96.5 FM Dunkirk
WELM 1410 AM Elmira
WFFN 1330 AM Erie, PA
WJTN 1240 AM Jamestown
WACK 1420 AM Newark
WPIG 95.7 FM Olean
WSPQ 1330 AM Springville
WTKV/WTKW 105.5 FM/ 99.5 FM Syracuse
WOUR 96.9 FM Utica
WFAN 590 AM Toronto

Beginning with the season opener, WGR will simulcast its broadcast live without delay on WWKB 1520 AM for fans in the stadium. WWKB will switch over to game coverage 15 minutes prior to kickoff.

Apps are no longer a good option, alas... WGR no longer allows broadcast of the game over the app, and the only station I got on TuneIn radio last week was a Jamestown station with terrible buffering problems. That Bradford station would probably be the best bet, but if you head up Us-15 and I-390 you can also pick up a station in Bath.

But you know what? The stream from the official Buffalo Bills app still works. Click the button that says "WGR Radio" in that app.

PTR