Buffalo vs. Carolina: Official Game Day Thread

The Wiz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching NFL Live and I am so sick of all the crap we have to hear as Bills fans. Firstly, the analysts are basically saying that we don't have a chance today, which is such BS! Hello, we held NE to 23, our defense played strong. Cam Newton is no Tom Brady! Can he sling it? absolutely! but is still prone to mistakes when pressured. Secondly, we are one of a few teams running a very fast paced no huddle offense and what do we see on the television???? The Eagles and how they are running the no huddle.....No love at all for our beloved Bills at all.

I know everyone will want to blast me about it's because we aren't winning and yada yada yada, but I am sick to death from it. Today is our day! I think Marrone opens up the offensive play book today and Bills offense shows up big. And maybe, just maybe the so called experts will take notice, if but only for a day.

BigPappy Billeve's

We actually would have held NE to 9 points. the other 14 came directly from our own mistakes. I'm really hoping to see some improvement in that dept. If we don't beat ourselves with penalties and turnovers this game we have a real good chance for our first "W".

I'm confused. NE is the worst they've been in a long time. They lost nearly all their receiving threats in the offseason for one reason or another and keeping them to 23 points is good?

Considering they scored 14 of those points off of turnovers and we held them to only field goals on all of their original possessions, yes, I think 23 is good.

Also Amendola and Vereen are two very good players who the Bills had to deal with who ended up not playing against the Jets.

I'll give you this, we are a bunch of homers.

The sad thing is whoever loses is almost writing off the season.

I'll predict 17-17 tie.

I can't post links on your board, or in the chat. I won't post in the links for streams, because well, that's bad form, butt since i cannot pm people i can't give them a link. d'oh. A bunch of your folks don't have links.